US tour w/ Dimmu Borgir

metalseth

Dec 31, 2001
VA
Visit site
i just read on bravewords.com that COB will be supporting Dimmu in the US during fall/winter. DB does supposedly have a new album coming out in early sept. lets hope this is true! what an amazing show that would be.

HELL FUCKING YYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang:

NORSK ARYSK BLACK METAL, WWWWWWRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

oceanqueen44 said:
This is the same thing that was said upabove. But here it is again, straight from the website....

In Brief... 4.22.03 Life In Black [Life in Black - 03.04.22 15:26:31]

CHILDREN OF BODOM are confirmed to open for DIMMU BORGIR in the US and Canada on dates to take place in late Fall/Winter 2003.

www.bravewords.com
:worship: Afuckin' MEN

last time i saw dimmu, cryptopsy was the direct support and they kicked all ass. the only downside was that the soundguy forgot to turn up the pa volume enough, so it was abnormally quiet. dimmu packed a place in atlanta on like a tuesday or a wednesday. i was like, where the fuck did all these people come from?

Fuck Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuck Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY TWO FAVORITE BANDS ON ONE TOUR. I AM GOING TO ANY SHOW THAT IS WHITHIN A 100 MILE RADIUS. I'm finally going to be able to see COB live.

BTW-Dimmu Borgir should be opening for COB but i guess it doesn't matter.