US tour w/ Dimmu Borgir

Could this be......a COB US tour??? FINALLY!!!

Holy shit this is great news!!! This tour better hit Seattle/Portland or Vancouver. COB and Dimmu, wow, what a f'n tour. I saw Dimmu with The Haunted and Lamb of God a few years ago and they kicked my ass.

Needled24Seven said:
thats some fuckin bullshit. dummu is almost as shitty as crade of crap. that also means cob wont be headlining also meaning a shorter set. FUCK!!!!! i mean at least i get to see cob, but god damn!! i hope they come again and headline without crappy ass bands such as dimmu. ok ok im done ranting.
Shut the fuck up you cry baby
bawl1.gif
We're lucky they're even touring the states! Also, Dimmu Borgir owns your ass
frown.gif

This is going to be so awesome i saw Dimmu with Cryptopsy last year, can't wait to see them again. I can't wait to see CoB!! I refuse to miss this!!

Needled24Seven dosn't deserve this show. What a pansey. We've been waiting forever to get Bodom here on a tour, and this bastard is bitching.

Its funny, cause I'm a bigger fan of Opeth :D

I get to see Opeth with Nile and Behemoth and Lacuna Coil, and then some fag bands...in 9 days! :) woot

Don't bash Opeth fans...

Nocturnal Emperor said:
FUCK FUCK i hate america grrr. im seeing bodom a week tomorrow with soilwork but dimmu borgir are so much better and i cannot wait to hear dimmu's new album

Dont forget that Shadows Fall is on the euro tour too,
they were way better than Soilwork when i saw them in Stockholm.

This year is looking like a fucking killer year for Metal in America...not shit we are coming up with, but all the wonderful gods are visiting us!