US tour w/ Dimmu Borgir

Since this is a rumour thread... i'll add another rumour to this tour. Supposedly Nevermore is touring with these bands... not certain about it.. but who knows.

If this is true, it will be awesome! I saw Dimmu last year and they were great--and to have CoB along! I've been waiting over 3 years to see CoB live. BUT... Have there been any official announcements? I hate to have my hopes built up only to have them smashed. :erk:

I saw this thread before, just didn't reply to it right away. I dunno man, if this is true then KICKASS. I can add that to my list of shows that I want to see this year. I also saw Dimmu last year. Though I don't like ALL of their stuff, they do put on an amazing show. I just am pretty leary with these fuckin' tours. They are usually very last minute when they are actually CONFIRMED. No Euro-tour that hits the States is ever planned this far in advance and actually happens:Smug:. If I eat my words then so be it:p

Bodom kicked ass in Texas a couple months ago...can't wait to see them do it for the THIRD TIME. WAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!! \m/