USA-Canada Tourdates 2008

The Vault seems to have VIP-tickets available for the Sept 13. show at The Wiltern for $80 + surcharges. *click*

Ticketba$tard and other vendors will start selling tix to Nw fall tour this month. (on May 10. if my memory serves me?)

They are going to be busy boys (and girl). Obviously I'll be at the Nokia Theatre event. I would love to hit the Troc like last year for the meet n greet, but i doubt that will be possible for a variety of reasons. Still, it's too early to tell anything for sure right now.

Reportedly, there will be an M&G at Nokia. But, would you go for the $100 for the M&G?

Reportedly, there will be an M&G at Nokia. But, would you go for the $100 for the M&G?

Probably not. Some things are just a bit too expensive for me these days. Especially given the way they kind of shuffle you in and out. If they are going to charge you that much for a M&G, it should be more of a mixer with a sufficiently limited amount of people (as naturally happens after some concerts anyway), not just a signing appearance.

Still, I'm glad i went to the Philly M&G last year, so i *do* recommend them for anyone who's never been and who can afford that kind of ticket without having to starve that week. :p

Nightwish have always allowed taking pics with still cameras except at the rare occasions when they filmed the DVDs and didn't want to have flashes going on all the time. Then again, some venues have a strict no-camera policy of their own for whatever reasons, so it'll be wise to call the venue and ask before taking anything more than a cellphone camera along.

Bump! :)

Updated the tour schedule posted above

The last pending date for the fall 2008 North American tour is now confirmed for Sept 6. at HOB Chigago, IL. Concert is now on sale exclusively through EnterTheVault.com until June 21. at which point tickets will be made avalable through the House of Blues box office and Ticketmaster.

Take heed to get your tickets in time, most - if not all - shows on this leg will sell out :heh:

Wow, where did you see them? I didn't realize they were so hated :lol:

It was during an Amon Amarth concert. Another band was replaced because their tourbus had crashed in Russia and many where in fatal condition..I believe the drummer died. I can't remember the name of the band now!

So to replace them, were Sonic Syndicate...which was by far the worst band I have ever ever ever seen. Not one in the venue liked them either, and I almost felt sorry for them...but not really :lol:

Well, looks like I just got my Nightwish tickets for September 13th!

And I literally got the last VIP ticket...sorry about your damn luck, everyone else! :lol:

Congrats C. you hit the spot :headbang: The timing is everything. :cool:

Yea i finally got around to getting my Nightwish ticket for the seattle show whoo hoo!( and a few others)

It was during an Amon Amarth concert. Another band was replaced because their tourbus had crashed in Russia and many where in fatal condition..I believe the drummer died. I can't remember the name of the band now!

So to replace them, were Sonic Syndicate...which was by far the worst band I have ever ever ever seen. Not one in the venue liked them either, and I almost felt sorry for them...but not really :lol:

i believe your thinking of decapitated :) (the bus accident)