USA TURNING COMMIES

troopsofdoom

Apr 11, 2005
I think society is turning my beloved country in a communist country. No one can do shit anymore without some ass getting involved. What do ya think?

troopsofdoom said:
I think society is turning my beloved country in a communist country. No one can do shit anymore without some ass getting involved. What do ya think?

Both sides: left and right; socially moreso than economically (although we are basically supporting monopolistic companies with our current policies). We have always been socially essentially a unfree society. Take a trip to Europe or South America and one will discover that. One cant even drink a beer in the street.

Coming from Australia my view of the US is obviously from an outsiders prospective. I agree with speed about becoming socially more left, its a bit the same here, pretty much everything done and said has to be friggin politically correct.

It's much more leftist. Even our rightists are either neocons or racial Marxists like our kiddie Nazi parties.

But, I think the origin of this is Crowdism, not communism.

well i think we have a larger amount of freedom than alot of countries. We can work where we want, be president if we want, and we arent divided into social classes like people from india. I think the ol' U.S of A is a kickass country, and i would live here over anywhere else in th world. Theres that stubborn american pride kicking in.

Vital Remains said:
well i think we have a larger amount of freedom than alot of countries. We can work where we want, be president if we want, and we arent divided into social classes like people from india. I think the ol' U.S of A is a kickass country, and i would live here over anywhere else in th world. Theres that stubborn american pride kicking in.

Our economic freedom is perhaps the best of any country. Anyone, provided they have some interest in business, engineering, computers or medicine, can become quite economically successful in America.

However, the quality of life in Europe and even Canada is far higher than the United States. And if you dont believe that, you are one of the majority of Americans who has never left the country--other than to go to MExico or some tourist trap in the Caribbean. The problem with said European countries, is the fact not just anyone can become successful (one usually must be a native and well-educated), and there are far fewer opportunities to do so.

So really, think about it. Would you rather live in a country where you work less, and enjoy life more; or would you rather work more, and make more money? I think it depends on personality and what one values, but I'd take Europe.

Final_Product said:
and europe wants you too :p

Yeah I am sure the gates are closed.

I do find it interesting how Europeans ( I guess not so much the British) have managed to keep the good jobs for themselves; whereas in the US: chinese, Indians, etc, etc, all can easily fill good jobs.

The EU has really fucked several countries in Eurpore - namely France and Germany because now they have to share their economy with weaker countries such as italy, greece and others alike

they dont "share" their economy. Italy and Greece have stable economies anyways, I'm not sure where your coming from.

Final_Product said:
they dont "share" their economy. Italy and Greece have stable economies anyways, I'm not sure where your coming from.

I agree Final Product. Dumb statement. You know, first of all only the South of Italy received EU funds. Second, it was Greece, Portugal that got these funds to develop; but now all the new slavic and Baltic countries get the EU development funds. Third of all, all of the infrastructure (and its mostly infrastructure they get funds for) is built by German or French companies. These less-developed countries do not have companies that can carry out these projects, and I think it is part of the deal to let companies of the top financial givers, win all the contracts.

The economy in Greece is pretty bad actually unless one owns Capital ( weird how it works in Europe).

It's seen as mutually beneficial. New countries into the EU get money to develop and said money is pumped back into the countries who give it out. Trick is to minimise contributions to the EU but maximise the revenue gained from contracts within countries in need of development.

The United States is nothing close to a "Communist" country, it is a full Capitalist society, just look at all the corporate fraud in the country to re-affirm that. I believe the word you are searching for is "totalitarian", however the US is still a very free (in a political sense) country.

LORD_RED_DRAGON said:
united states is still crap... way too much corporate fraud...

It's not such a horrible country and I do not think the Western World (and most Eastern society is not even worth mentioning) is any better but I would have to agree with you.

speed said:
I agree Final Product. Dumb statement. You know, first of all only the South of Italy received EU funds. Second, it was Greece, Portugal that got these funds to develop; but now all the new slavic and Baltic countries get the EU development funds. Third of all, all of the infrastructure (and its mostly infrastructure they get funds for) is built by German or French companies. These less-developed countries do not have companies that can carry out these projects, and I think it is part of the deal to let companies of the top financial givers, win all the contracts.

The economy in Greece is pretty bad actually unless one owns Capital ( weird how it works in Europe).

Ok, I didnt know that. But there is no denying that the stronger countries have weakened sonce joining the EU; at the same time the weaker countries have strengthened some what

Danallica said:
Ok, I didnt know that. But there is no denying that the stronger countries have weakened sonce joining the EU; at the same time the weaker countries have strengthened some what

Definately not. The strong countries have stayed strong, infact I think france just recently managed to decrease what it pays to the EU and increase what it recieves back.

Final_Product said:
Definately not. The strong countries have stayed strong, infact I think france just recently managed to decrease what it pays to the EU and increase what it recieves back.

Ok - Ill shut up now then
@Red Dragon- you should get out and see the world - theres heaps of awesome places to go