Users that have been here sence may 2001 or before .

Duh, it seems I belong to the elite! :loco:

Should we start wearing some sort of uniformed costumes? Or is a name tag saying "AN ELITE OPETHIAN" enough?

-Villain

Just wanted to know who all the seniors were around here .....first when I started posting here it was my favorite place to be , there where always great opinion's and original topics ... nowadays if you talk about Opeth on here , It's sure to be already covered .....people still say that it's a fucking awesome board and better than the rest , well that's true but this board has gone down hill big-time sence around may month's ,,I meen I can't really promote my band here anymore , I have to watch what I say most of the time because some people can't take a joke . alot of the post's are pointless and sometime even the seniors (Myself included) make post's that have already been covered ,,, just show's that the newcomer's are brainwasher's .

This board needs something special to happen to it that will change the post's for a while and make them more inspirational and interesting ,,,,,,
I'm sure an unexpected visit from Micke or Peter could make the board a bet more interesting . I'd like to here there opinion on what we have to say

DON'T YOU THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME . I meen we sort of have something going here on this board , it's by far the best around (although it's going down hill) ,,

WOULD IT KILL YOU TO TAKE A VISIT MIKAEL!!!

Originally posted by warsofwinter
Just wanted to know who all the seniors were around here .....first when I started posting here it was my favorite place to be , there where always great opinion's and original topics ... nowadays if you talk about Opeth on here , It's sure to be already covered .....people still say that it's a fucking awesome board and better than the rest , well that's true but this board has gone down hill big-time sence around may month's ,,I meen I can't really promote my band here anymore , I have to watch what I say most of the time because some people can't take a joke . alot of the post's are pointless and sometime even the seniors (Myself included) make post's that have already been covered ,,, just show's that the newcomer's are brainwasher's .

This board needs something special to happen to it that will change the post's for a while and make them more inspirational and interesting ,,,,,,
I'm sure an unexpected visit from Micke or Peter could make the board a bet more interesting . I'd like to here there opinion on what we have to say

DON'T YOU THINK IT'S ABOUT TIME . I meen we sort of have something going here on this board , it's by far the best around (although it's going down hill) ,,

WOULD IT KILL YOU TO TAKE A VISIT MIKAEL!!!

yeah, a new album will entertain us for quite a few months, but while were waiting opeth tour soon, so when their tour kicks off we will have reviews and stuff, that will be the ppeak of topics in the coming months i suppose, but your right, it doesnt have the same effect as when we first posted. :cry:

Originally posted by warsofwinter
but the only bad thing about a new album is the post's that come with it ,,,,,, Your favorite song on (new album) ,,,, Best song on (new album)

then there will be another favorite album thread , and 10 or 20 polls ,,,,,, I hate that !!

:lol: , your right. i really am stuck with what to say, but try this then, take a vacation from the board for a few weeks, then when you come back maybe something will click again, otherwise, im outta ideas. :confused:

Not that it really matters, but I had the privlege of christening the Opeth board with it's first post! Yay! Thanks Mark!

Contacts are good :D:loco: :loco:

So does this mean that those of us who didn't visit the Opeth site until more recently will have a petition against our presence? I am being generalized into a crowd I didn't choose, yet of which I cannot help but be a part. Hmmm...so I just missed the good old days eh? Must have been damn good, cause I'm hooked to this, apparently, bad version.

Originally posted by TyrantOfFlames
So does this mean that those of us who didn't visit the Opeth site until more recently will have a petition against our presence? I am being generalized into a crowd I didn't choose, yet of which I cannot help but be a part. Hmmm...so I just missed the good old days eh? Must have been damn good, cause I'm hooked to this, apparently, bad version.

yeah, it is your fault, i never want to see posts from you again!!! :p , anyway, the reason for the post was to say that things are getting repetitve around here, with who was melinda and how many members are there posts. and only those who are here for a long time would notice that :loco:

ah hah!:err: Well in that case, I'm not part of that crowd, I'm happy to say. But I would assume that those kinds of things would be common threads, so I can pretty much understand. Also, I apologize if I started a trend of "Hello, I'm new here" threads. I was reading the forum for a while before I started posting, and didn't see any before I came. But they are also getting a bit old.

Well with all the non-music related threads, it can't be too bad. But there are only so many facts to discuss concerning Opeth, so it was bound to get repetetiev after a while.

Originally posted by TyrantOfFlames
ah hah!:err: Well in that case, I'm not part of that crowd, I'm happy to say. But I would assume that those kinds of things would be common threads, so I can pretty much understand. Also, I apologize if I started a trend of "Hello, I'm new here" threads. I was reading the forum for a while before I started posting, and didn't see any before I came. But they are also getting a bit old.

Well with all the non-music related threads, it can't be too bad. But there are only so many facts to discuss concerning Opeth, so it was bound to get repetetiev after a while.

:lol: , yeah there wasn't any hello threads for ages, then one person done one, then the rest just followed lol.