futile

-
Feb 8, 2003
New Zealand
Visit site
Hey there

A few months back while UT1 was dying slowly online, my clan made this UT vid :

http://www.ozforcesfiles.com/index.php?action=file&id=1351

The clan is from australia , + 1 New Zealander , being me :) , and 3 of our members post here. Jester00 who posts here put the vid together.

We made this vid featuring some pretty good moves and frags and some decent music as backing.

Anyway just wanted to share it with you guys after seeing this forum and I wondered if any of you guys played the original UT :)

Thats all :):)

Hey:wave:
I never actually saw this thread because of my "late start" in the =UM= clan.

But yeah, awesome video, the shock rifle with grav boots was pretty cool. And of course, those two amazing combos, that one in Liandri all the way across the map and the one (dont remember the map name) that was really close to hitting a wall.

It's funny you know, I saw heaps of familiar names in that video too, I have probably just missed ever seeing your clan all the time cause I steer away from DM. I did see Tathi the other week a couple of minutes when I did play a DM game.

And of course I have also seen you playing a couple of games too when you noticed the UM tag, that was awesome fun. I think I have got this right, sorry the posting name comes up as Maiden_NZ in the forums listing but your username in the thread comes up as futile. Did you change your name somewhere?

But anyway, yeah, will no doubt see you playing the odd game, because I do still play UT99 aswell every now and then (This PC runs it properly, unlike the old one I used to play it on, the difference is huge). Although I am afraid that I cannot offer very good competition, I will try and be at least a moving target :dopey: