uuuugh, I can't sleep dammit.

you should buy those sleeping pills they have at drug stores and shit with doxylamine succinate. one pill of those and you'll be so fucking out its insane. also melantonin or whatever is pretty bitchin and more natural and doesn't have as many side-effects/problems.

ive been sleeping a lot less recently, going to be around 3 every morning average, waking up around 8ish (aka being woken up by room mate) ... go to class, come back and sleep at random periods throughout the day, repeat.

it's usually too fucking hot to sleep in the bedroom anyway. i just wind up coming out here and watching tv or listening to music until im too delirious to notice the heat and then sleep.

ive gotten generally less healthy since i came back here. the side effects of my birth control have gotten even worse (lots of body aches and bad mood swings) and i'm nauseous all the time and have all of the sudden started getting heartburn/indigestion.

yeah, sorry, this just became the "me bitching about being back at school" thread ... maybe it bored you into unconsciousness?