Vålnader I Eterns Höjder - whatever happened?

Draugen

I I I
Nov 7, 2002
Malmo, Sweden
Yes, I am still waiting to hear this song...
A little info would be appreciated, but I guess this song might not be a high priority...

As you may know it was a songtitle that I used for my more filmic music-project "Naturanden" and was uploaded on the Bitheadz site, but Bitheadz are not existing anymore..so...one day the Naturanden album will be out...

mr V

I thought I could help you out but now I can't find it myself :rolleyes: The file might have fallen victim to my format c action a couple of weeks ago. Should I find it again, I'll let you know..

OK, then I must have misunderstood you completely. I thought that you said something about an old Vintersorg-song, even before Hedniskhjärtad. Something from the Vargatron-days...?

Draugen said:
OK, then I must have misunderstood you completely. I thought that you said something about an old Vintersorg-song, even before Hedniskhjärtad. Something from the Vargatron-days...?

Now..there was one..or a half song from those old days left...and it was supposed to be one with that title..but I only liked one riff...so I've taken that to another new song instead...so the title changed location

Vintersorg said:
Now..there was one..or a half song from those old days left...and it was supposed to be one with that title..but I only liked one riff...so I've taken that to another new song instead...so the title changed location
Will that mean that there will be Swedish lyrics on the next Vintersorg-release?

Swedish rules... Do you already have a concept for the next album?I noticed that some synths for FB were recorded in '02 (if i'm not mistaken), so you may have smth to tell to us,the true fans? :)