Nostalgia

Draugen

I I I
Nov 7, 2002
Malmo, Sweden
OK, so here I am. It's 2 o'clock in the morning, and I am currently quite tired from a long day including lots and lots of beer. But hey, I have a purpose with this thread! :D

For the last 30-40 minutes or so, I've been browsing through old threads in this forum and found (apart from some embarrising posts from me) some questions and things that we really never got answered... For instance;

1. The track "Vålnader I Eterns Höjder" (once again I'm screaming for this song) was aparantly something that Mr. V found from the Vargatron-days that he wanted to re-record. What's the status on this one?

2. Another Swedish title - "Från Materia Till Ande", will it appear on the next Vintersorg-record or what?

3. And finally, what I still yearn for each and every day. The (in)famous DVD with the band that everyone at this forum listens to (that is Vintersorg for those of you who are as wasted as I am right now). Will there ever be one?

God! I really have to get some sleep now... :cry:

It seams that vintersorg is trying to avoid this questioning about the DVD all the time. I wonder what he got to hide...
I whould give my right littlefingernail for a full legnth VintersorgDVD.

svältvinter said:
It seams that vintersorg is trying to avoid this questioning about the DVD all the time. I wonder what he got to hide...
I´m sure he just has no influence, if his label is really publishing it (sometimes plans are cancelled) or at least he has no influence, how FAST they have the DVD done. Surely he has nothing to "hide" regarding this... ;)

svältvinter said:
I whould give my right littlefingernail for a full legnth VintersorgDVD.

Nah, not avoiding it at all. I've clearly stated several times that the show supposed to be a part of the DVD did'nt held the high standards that we felt it should, and I'm taking sound production here, so the whole idea kind fell apart for the moment. Maybe we'll do a DVD in the future?? But for now nothing is planed.

mr V

Vintersorg said:
Nah, not avoiding it at all. I've clearly stated several times that the show supposed to be a part of the DVD did'nt held the high standards that we felt it should, and I'm taking sound production here, so the whole idea kind fell apart for the moment. Maybe we'll do a DVD in the future?? But for now nothing is planed.

mr V

Oh...so that show they recorderd won´t be a part of a eventuell DVD?

Now, that u have started to answer i can go on.....

when and where was this show recordered (u wrote on the homepage meny years ago but i can´t remember)?

What will u do to the material then? Just archive it and wait for better times?

And what songs did u play on that show?

I guess its pretty old, from cosmic genesis time or something, so it have to include some really goddie old songs i guess!!