V for Vendetta

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallen2289

New Metal Member
Mar 24, 2006
Southern California
V for Vendetta, V, the fifth album released by Symphony X. Coincidence, I think not. The main character in V for Vendetta wears a mask, like on every Symphony X album. The roman numeral V has many connections in itself.

Fallen: "Tempted by an ancient magic, the power of Five"

Communion and the Oracle: "Five senses come alive - Five reasons
thrive - Five nations unite"

The hero (V) was in the fifth room in the movie. Five people were always talking to the chancellor. The hero (V) rises out of the fire, Out of the Ashes.

The Accolade: "He rides to save the world..." Just the like the hero in the movie.

After the hero kills people in the movie, he lays a rose on them. On the cover of the Divine Wings of Tragedy, a woman is holding a rose of the same kind.

Michael Romeo uses Line 6 Vetta head's, very close spelling to Vendetta.

Watch the movie, you will see many other odd similarities. I believe this is much more than some coincidence. Symphony X is behind something.

I have even more proof for how Symphony X is related to V for Vendetta.

In the back of the booklet for the Divine Wings of Tragedy, Symphony X thanks Sentinal Steel magazine. Ok, in the Matrix, the movie, there were sentinals, which just happened to be made out of steel. Who directed the Matrix, the Wachoski brothers. The same people that wrote the screenplay for V for Vendetta.

That proves it.

Ok, I have found even more proof on how V for Vendetta is directly related to Symphony X.

Ok, Michael Romeo uses Vetta guitar heads. The word Vendetta has three extra letters compared to the word Vetta. These letters are end, which rearranged spells den, like Into the Dragon's Den. Obviosuly it is a Symphony X symbolism.

Michael Romeo, like Romeo and Juliet, which was written by William Shakespeare who just happened to be born in England, where the movie takes place.

Natalie Portman, the leading actres of the movie, speaks with a British accent in the film, but not in real life. Thus, she is being a phony. The word phony appears in the word Sym(phony) X.

Plus, phony, minus the letter h = pony. What is related to a pony, a horse. What is another word for horse, steed. In the Accolade, the following lyrics are given: "A charging steed through lands unkind..."

Once again I prove my point.

V is the roman numeral for 5. Roman numerals originated in Rome which was once considered a Holy Roman Empire where christianity was dominant just like how christianity is dominant in "V for Vendetta".

HMMM...Obviously The Michaels, Russel and Jason cooperate with the Wachowski brothers pining for world domination!

Thanks, THANK YOU THAT YOU SAVED US!

I will go and drink some coffee, OHH, the coffee is called ROMEO !!!

OUR WORLD WILL DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

another day...

fallen2289 said:
Ok, I have found even more proof on how V for Vendetta is directly related to Symphony X.

Ok, Michael Romeo uses Vetta guitar heads. The word Vendetta has three extra letters compared to the word Vetta. These letters are end, which rearranged spells den, like Into the Dragon's Den. Obviosuly it is a Symphony X symbolism.

Michael Romeo, like Romeo and Juliet, which was written by William Shakespeare who just happened to be born in England, where the movie takes place.

Natalie Portman, the leading actres of the movie, speaks with a British accent in the film, but not in real life. Thus, she is being a phony. The word phony appears in the word Sym(phony) X.

Plus, phony, minus the letter h = pony. What is related to a pony, a horse. What is another word for horse, steed. In the Accolade, the following lyrics are given: "A charging steed through lands unkind..."

Once again I prove my point.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Crazy :Smokin:

jokes aside, it was a really great movie.

however if you want to play conspiracy theory, check out "Shadow Gallery - Room V" :err: sounds like a blatant reference to me from a band who just might be fans of a certain comic.

The word Vendetta has 2 E's in it. Michael Romeo's Name has 2 E's as well!!!!

This has to prove that the world not only revolves around Symphony X, but it all revolves around Michael Romeo's fingers!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.