^<V Game

Metal head87

Jul 17, 2006
Basically, this game's rule is pretty simple.

You put a '^' answering the bottom question of the person right before you

Then you put a '<' telling something about yourself

Lastly you put a 'v' asking a question for the next person to answer. For instance, let's say the question above mine was "do you like beer?"

^ No. I love beer!

< I'm really digging the new Scott Mosher album, Deep Horizon.

V What is your favorite fragrance?

So the next person would answer my last the question and then so on and so forth.

with the spirit of things

^Lavender...it's the smell in my toilet,and I always like to go there
<I like girls...no matter what anyone else is telling you
V Do you sniff your underwear before throwing them into the washing machine?

^ Ugh vomit no way dude!
< I got my nipple pierced when I was 16 with my best friend as a dare, it's till in now yessssssss
down: (Cant find it on the keyboard ahahah!), Where would you most like to travel in the world?

^I would like to travel in Japan and in India, Israel , Scotland .... sorry
<I love girls too :)
Vwhat is your favourite beer ? (always in the same way :))

^ Blue

< I love Charmin toilet paper. I bet god wipes his ass with Charmin!

V Do they sell Charmin in your country?

^ What the hell is Charmin?

< I can't stop listening to Bumblefoot's album Normal, I'm obsesed

V Do you like any other band from Israel besides Orphaned Land?

^ Charmin is an american brand of toliet paper. Being from Israel,I listen to a lot of Israeli bands for instance:Distorted, Betzefer, Salem, Abed,Guidance,Oniongod,Monica Sex etc etc...
<I love Axl Bundy:lol:
V Did you ever notice the actress playing the mother in "8 rules to dating my teeanage daughter" is Peggy without the silly hair?

^ Yep, but I like the Peggy character far more. She is partially why Al is so funny! Axl Bundy kicks ass too!

< I noticed that Melechesh is not on your list. Melechesh are one of my favorite bands ever. They originally are from Israel, so they count.

V Which band do you prefer, Cynic or Atheist (Death rules everyone so they are not an option)?

By the way, if someone hasn't noticed, I have a picture of Charmin on my signature. If you try it, I can guarantee you will never use another brand. It truly is THAT amazing.

^ Pestilence... ;-) ... though in general, I prefer my death metal more straight forward and "simple", as in "old school"...
< I've just started reading Michael Moorcock's "The dancers at the end of time."
v What do you see when you look outside your window?

^ Cats and Bunnies

< My bunny passed away 2 weeks ago tomorrow. He was taken to the cemetery last Friday.

V Who are your 5 favorite guitar players?

^ Right now: Bumblefoot, Mattias Eklundh, Guthrie Govan, Allan Holdsworth and Pat Metheny

< I'm really pissed off right now: I have two university courses that got unassigned

V What is your favorite food?

^ To get probation on a plea deal, get married, cheat on my wife, get divorced that same year, meet some of my favorite musicians etc...

< I love stupid cartoons like Cow And Chicken, Ren And Stimpy, Spongebob etc..

V Which do you prefer, jazz fusion guitar shredding (Simone Fiorletta, Watchtower/Spastic Ink, Cynic, Atheist etc) or neo-classical (Yngwie, Vinnie Moore, Michae Angelo Batio, Stratovarius etc)?

^ Shredding is gay...but if I had to pick one I would go with the jazz fusion.
< right now I have a huge headache because I stopped sleeping at nights
p.s...cheat on your wife? dude, you're a cunt
V what is your favorite musical instrument?

^ Guitar since I love guitar work. Drums since that's the only instrument I can still come close to playing. Come close, since I suck at it really badly.

< I was sort of kidding when I said the cheat on my wife remark. I'm really shallow so I'd probably marry a woman I wouldn't want to cheat on and get my divorce before my eye starts to wander. But as my dad always said, it's only cheating if you get caught.:lol:

V Does anyone here actually take anything I say seriously (because if you do, you should not)?