V5's Modern Goregrind Compilation

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Forgetting Carcass for a moment, let's take a look at my top ten of modern goregrind. These are/were bands who pushed the envelope of the Carcass formula (and various other formulae) by either expanding upon it, copying it (WELL) or moving it in different musical directions. Of course, you can count Repulsion, etc. among these bands' influences, but let's forget mere influence and concentrate on the modern scene.

My only disclaimer is that I'm really only using underground goregrind bands here, not much that's "popular"...this is to maybe educate some people on obscure(ish) goregrind/deathgrind stuff as well as giving people something to do. I've also noticed that not many people here even listen to this kind of music. Before you make judgments based on lyrical themes, listen up.

For some reason, WinRAR hates puting things in the order I put them in the archive, so listen to them in the order provided here...it really doesn't matter but the order I provided them here is a hierarchical order (1 = best goregrind CD, 10 = 10th best, etc.)...so sorry about having to actually put effort into listening to them in the order provided...but it really doesn't matter.

Format for listing:
Band - "Song" - Album (Length)

1. Lymphatic Phlegm - "Mechanisms Of Neutropenia Involving Malignant Myeloid Maturation" - Pathogenesis Infest Phlegmsepsia (0:39)
2. Catasexual Urge Motivation - "Mutilation, Rape And Serial Murder As Modern Metaphor" - The Encyclopedia Of Serial Murders (2:45)
3. Squash Bowels - "Naive Distress" - The Mass Rotting...The Mass Sickening (3:34)
4. Neuro-Visceral Exhumation - "Female Torso Collection" - Mass Murder Festival (1:22)
5. Sublime Cadaveric Decomposition - "XX.09.02" - 2 (1:23)
6. Bodies Lay Broken - "Ectopic Dropsy And Debridement" - Eximinous Execration Of Exiguous Exequies (1:30)
7. Foetopsy - "Feeding On Dilapidated Stumps" - Dyspartum (1:06)
8. Blue Holocaust - "Delirious Incision" - Twitch Of The Death Nerve (1:00)
9. Negligent Collateral Collapse - "Methcathinone" - Sick Atoms (3:13)
10. Disgorge (Mex) - "Jaundice Of Hookworm" - Forensick (3:29)

Listen with an open mind and maybe leave behind some of your biases as to how music should have melody, etc. and you might like some of these more.

Thanks!

OK here's the link...I'm a retard:

Download

AND

The Lymphatic Phlegm song

...I suck.

So, before I bother, did at least a few folks dig this download? Because, I have a ton of underground-ish gore/noise grind stuff ripped from split 7"s I could upload for people to hear. Examples follow:

Bathtub Shitter
Dead Infection
Impetigo
Benumb
Dahmer
Filth
Lymphatic Phlegm
Ulcerhhoea
NunWhoreCommando666
Squash Bowels
Burn Victim
Pulmonary Fibrosis
CBT
Grossmember
AnalMassaker
Viscera
Running Guts
Regurgitate
Malignant Tumor

Etc....Etc....

Let me know.

Mike.

Killbot said:
Hell yes, that would be awesome. :kickass:

OK, will get on it. Gotta figure out how this is being done, though. Will follow some of the compilation links that people have been posting lately, and figure it out.

You should dig this stuff, Killbot, most of it makes one feel like they desperately need a shower after listening to it. Dirty, filthy, nasty, vile & repellent stuff. In other words: METAL!!!!!!

Will keep you posted.

Mike

ohiogrinder said:
I second this

OK, started going through my stuff tonight. When I get done, will probably have to be about three downloads, each about 60 minutes of stuff. Going to take me a few days, though, as I have already chosen about 30 minutes of stuff, and haven't even really started yet.

mike.

aaahhhh...
here's a subject near and dear to my heart. in fact, this is the thread that finally pulled me out from lurking in the shadows. while i enjoy death, black, doom, crust, traditional, gothic, nu, metalcore, and so on and so forth, grind of any kind really tickles my fancy. but the guttural bubbling inhuman toilet bowl goregrind is the stuff of my wet nightmares.
so aside from the afforementioned bands, i also enjoy:
splatterhouse
zombie ritual
animals killing people
corpsefucking art
putrid pile
grandma
prostitute disfigurement
pustulated
torsofuck
embryonic devourment
oh, pretty much anything from razorback or goregiastic really!
always open to any suggestions or new delights too!

Gory Elephant said:
OK, started going through my stuff tonight. When I get done, will probably have to be about three downloads, each about 60 minutes of stuff. Going to take me a few days, though, as I have already chosen about 30 minutes of stuff, and haven't even really started yet.

mike.

oh and when you do this, include some crusty grindcore and regular grind, I don't want to download a bunch of idiotic gore/grind.(I do like some gore, but I prefer standard grindcore)

ohiogrinder said:
oh and when you do this, include some crusty grindcore and regular grind, I don't want to download a bunch of idiotic gore/grind.(I do like some gore, but I prefer standard grindcore)

Well, most of it is going to be undergroundish goregrind, cause that was the original intent of the thread, but worry not, my friend, cause it's ALL crusty.

mike

Cool compilation. I was familiar with most of the bands already, but I'd never heard Blue Holocaust, Neuro-Visceral Exhumation or Bodies Lay Broken Before.

I'm currently considering making a brutal death metal compilation myself, by the way, but I doubt many people would bother to check it out, as this board has few BDM enthusiasts.

-deathboy- said:
aaahhhh...
here's a subject near and dear to my heart. in fact, this is the thread that finally pulled me out from lurking in the shadows. while i enjoy death, black, doom, crust, traditional, gothic, nu, metalcore, and so on and so forth, grind of any kind really tickles my fancy. but the guttural bubbling inhuman toilet bowl goregrind is the stuff of my wet nightmares.
so aside from the afforementioned bands, i also enjoy:
splatterhouse
zombie ritual
animals killing people
corpsefucking art
putrid pile
grandma
prostitute disfigurement
pustulated
torsofuck
embryonic devourment
oh, pretty much anything from razorback or goregiastic really!
always open to any suggestions or new delights too!

Animals Killing People? prostitute disfigurement? Torsofuck? Grandma?

I'm sorry but yea those names would cause me never to listen to them.