Vacation ends in one week! :(

Mr. Lapin Kulta

Evil invader
Jul 20, 2004
Northernmost Sweden
www.moonsorrow.com
To complement my "Vacation starts tomorrow!" thread from two months ago, I figure now is the time for stating the exact opposite. After two months at home with my daughter I am about to get ready to face real life again. Summer's been damn good. Loads of beer and partying. We've been quite low on cash during the entire summer though so I haven't been able to do much travelling or show-attending. I had to skip my bi-annual visit at Tico Tico studios for example. Hopefully, now that I have some money again, I'll be able to go to Jalometalli this weekend. It all depends on my bro though and if he's free to go. I don't have a driver's license you see and going by bus is too damn expensive. It's actually cheaper to fly by airplane to France that riding the bus 300 km to Jalometalli. Weird but true. Time will tell.

What have you guys been up to this summer?

Mainly getting my shit together for my year of studies in Finland.
A lot of paperwork mostly.
And of course getting to Finland (Jyväskylä) to for my Finnish language course, which started the August 2. This all after ten days of partying in Helsinki (hevikaraoke FTW)

my vacations ends in 2weeks, hehe...
well, it was quite a busy vacation, but still boring from time to time...
like I said, I spended most of my money to the Midsummer Massacre in Sweden, but I saved some to enjoy the nice weather here, and drink some beers.
well, we played our first gig this weekend (which is worth mentioning) and it was great! hopefully our next one, in 2weeks, will be even better!
now, the shitty weather is ruining the vacation sphere, but now we have some time to watch some great movies... just watched Saw (for the 10th time, hehe) and this evening V For Vendetta is on the schedule!