VAGINA on Spreading The Disease (lady looks like a dude)

ThraxDude

Feb 2, 2002
Check out the crotch of the guy on the STD cover. He has a vagina!
I just noticed it for the first time. It looks like the screaming dude/chick's pants are ripped at the chonch, and his/her chonch is showing!:eek:

ThraxDude said:
I just noticed it for the first time. It looks like the screaming dude/chick's pants are ripped at the chonch, and his/her chonch is showing!:eek:
i just looked! it DOES!:eek:

ThraxDude said:
:guh: It's sad that I've owned that album for ages, and I only noticed that now! Definitley observant! :lol:

strik9 said:
:guh: It's sad that I've owned that album for ages, and I only noticed that now! Definitley observant! :lol:

No thats not sad. I noticed this a long time ago. However I just recently noticed that the dude is being wheeled into a Anthrax show:err: Like we just came from the amazon :lol: Hey, lets search for clues like on the Beatles covers:lol:

spitzs lazy eye said:
No thats not sad. I noticed this a long time ago. However I just recently noticed that the dude is being wheeled into a Anthrax show:err: Like we just came from the amazon :lol: Hey, lets search for clues like on the Beatles covers:lol:
:lol: Cool! Can I search the White album?

17 years of owning that and an all-time fave disc and I'd never noticed this. LOL!

Mickenglanduk said:
:D :D :DI like that.

I've had this LP since 87 and didn't notice he was being wheeled in to a concert.

Does anyone think he looks like anyone famous?
Dan Lilker?

ThraxDude said:

Haha, your right, but i dont get how someone notices that:confused:

MetalThrasher442 said:
Haha, your right, but i dont get how someone notices that:confused:
I'm a sick bastard.
Actually I didn't notice it until yesterday when I was watching an old bootleg DVD. The title screen has the Spreading cover and the chonch is right there in the middle. Then I looked at the album cover and noticed that the chonch is flesh colored; different color than the pants.

ant_spreading.jpg