Van Halen back with Sammy!!!!

GregadetH said:
Fuck it - I'll say it. They remind me of KISS. Yes KISS , w/ all this reunion bullshit and attempting to bring back former members and replacing ppl w/ ppl who CANT fill the shoes (Van Cherone anyone?) ....i swear if they had released that cd under another band name I wouldve bought it. It was decent but NOT Van Halen. Christ, next thing you know they'll be asking Celine dion to be there singer. Arrg I hate this kind of shit. I hate it when bands continue to sully their good names. I say this b/c I care..not b/c I hate them.

How many original members are in Anthrax???

TD said:
How many original members are in Anthrax???

It's official, you missed my fucking point completley.
1. Anthrax continues to evolve musically and not get stale
examples: van halen- 3 , kiss-alive4symphonywhateverthefuck, anything by the Misfits, lynard skynard .......old,stale and worn out
2. New members are one thing, but changing singers more than once is ridiculous
No I don't even count Niel Turbin as a fucking singer for anthrax so fucking dont even bring that up.
3. Van halen knew they fucked up w/ Cherone and dropped him. Solution- get Hagar back and make sum money. Did you ever see the video they made where they were all performing in the ice palace? christ eddie was almost in full '80's mode w/ the hair and the showing off on guitar. Balance showed a mature Van Halen but wasn't the best recieved commercially. Solution- try to act younger w/ a younger frontman. It didnt work.

I'm tired of the Van Halen debates. I'm done. Just don't post a smartassed comment like I'm being hypocritical just cuz I'm a big Anthrax fan and not swingin on the nuts of a Van Halen brother.

TD, don't take this personally, I'm just tryin to prove my case.