Vanden Plas PP XVIII

NorseBlood

franks n steins
Nov 6, 2013
Smashville
Tell you what. I am really stoked about seeing Vanden Plas this year. I have never seen them, and thankfully someone on this forum told me about them a couple of years ago. I have been a fast convert and have all their albums now except for the live PropPower one that recently came out. I'm thinking of buying a CD at PP and having them sign it. These guys are, in one word, awesome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kez
I'm curious about Vanden Plas. If anyone can tell me, are they a Christian band? Their lyrics, complex as they are, do touch upon Christianity frequently.

I'm curious about Vanden Plas. If anyone can tell me, are they a Christian band? Their lyrics, complex as they are, do touch upon Christianity frequently.

No, but word has it from multiple people who know them that most of the members are. Most of the albums have mild to very strong spiritual content. The Seraphic Clockwork is not my #1 Vanden Plas album, actually my #2, but is my personal favorite due to the profound lyrical concept. This album was quite honestly life-changing.