vanishing Point loose keyboardist!

JonBonJovi

Titilate
Feb 4, 2002
Blue Mountains,Australia
Visit site
Just read the news on the official VP site. Danny has chosen to call it a day with VP.
Going by what was said it is all good news no bad feelings at all.
Lets hope things work out the way he wishes.
Hey maybe that sexy keyboardist Edguy had at The Corner will play with them!

Most indeed especially seen as they more focused now than ever before.
But then also it is hard to find a member for a band that has the ability to listen to direction as I suspect will be the case here. The person brought in for the job will pretty much have to follow them until an established relationship is built plus also be able to bend themselves at the mercy of both VP and Metal Warriors. Until they can prove they have not only the musical ability but also other factors they are in for a tough job.

Come on everyone, who wants to be a keyboard player? If you headbang you just look f**king dumb! :D

I know, keyboardists are cool, except when they try and rock out, then they look stupid :D

i was shocked when i read that news a few hours ago, i was really sad as VP are one of my favourite bands. They fuckin rule. Best of luck to Dan in the future, im sure he will do somethnig kick ass.

Silvio just posted this on the VP yahoo group -

VANISHING POINT

SEEKING NEW FULL TIME
KEYBOARDIST

STYLE= MELODIC PROGRESSIVE ROCK/METAL
BASED=WESTERN SUBURBS of MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA

AFTER COMPLETING ONE EUROPEAN / AUSTALIAN TOUR AND RELEASING TWO HIGHLY ACCLAIMED ALBUM'S (in thought 1998/ tangled in dream2001) ARE SET TO EMBARK ON THEIR THIRD EPIC.
BUT NOT WITH OUT A NEW KEYBOARDIST!!

VANISHING POINT SEEKS

· SOMEONE WITH GREAT COMUNNICATION SKILLS
· THE ABILITY TO WRITE AS TEAM
· STAGE EXPIRIENCE IS NOT A MUST BUT HELPS
· BACKING VOCALS PREFERED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL
· AND OF COURSE THE ABILITY TO PLAY KEYBOARDS WELL.
· EQUIPMENT IS NOT ESSENTIAL (all keyboard gear supplied)

AFTER SIGNING TO GERMANY'S FASTEST GROWING ROCK/METAL LABLE,
LMP (limb music publishing) HAS PUT VANISHING POINT AMONG THE WORLD'S BEST ROCK/METAL ACT'S TODAY!
AND ON COMPLETING THEIR TOUR OF EUROPE HAS MADE THEM ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S LEADING ROCK/METAL ACT'S TO DATE!

So if you feel you, or you may know someone who has what Vanishing Point is looking for?

Please reply to Email- vanishingpoint1@hotmail.com

Or phone; (+61)0419 003 079 or (+61)0412 127680

Www.vanishing-point.com.au

They should get the chick from Earth,then they would have an excuse for putting both bands on the one bill at gigs.

I think of all the smart things don't I,I should be god.

oh shucks you nearly had me in stitches LT....my sides hurt from that joke........NOT was not even the slightest bit amusing as it was dumb as when you click onto the last post thingy your whole post comes up at once!

Sorry just need something to pick on!:p

Of course, if there's a post after mine (I assumed you'd reply to this thread too), in all likelyhood people would be scrolling down through the thread and see it incrementally....

Not that it was intended to be anything other than lame, but that's 90% of the joke! ;)

Originally posted by Lord Tim
Of course, if there's a post after mine (I assumed you'd reply to this thread too), in all likelyhood people would be scrolling down through the thread and see it incrementally....

Not that it was intended to be anything other than lame, but that's 90% of the joke! ;)

Well considering I was the one who started the thread!Good thinking 99!
I know I know about the scroll thingy I was searching the threads for something to pick on...boredom leeds to this!

Originally posted by spawn
Only if he tries to rock out Stevo ;) :lol:

Are they meant to stand there like stunned mullets and be boring as watching a snail crawl along a blade of grass?

Any muso that just stands there looking at their instrument whilst playing with no other action what so ever bore me to death. I hate paying money too watch a band that does bugger all.

Keyboard players headbanging looks funny. Go put your hands on the bathroom sink then throw your head around while looking in the mirror.