Vanishing Point Live December 11th

Heya Peoples , I just got off the phone with the promoter and here's the details........

VANISHING POINT
playing live December 11th at

The Hi Fi Bar:
125 Swanston St, Melbourne.
Ph. 9654 7617

Doors open at 8:30 pm till late ,tickets are $15, support bands will be announced shortly as will event sponsors

We hope that you guys can make it , its going to be an awesome night , we will have some merchandise on sale at the show and we will also be playing three NEW songs from Embrace The Silence , so we hope to see you there.

Take care and I hope that I didnt offend with this post , not sure where to post gig info etc .

Take care .........Chris ( Vanishing Point )

But... I like Slayer :( What about Iced Earth then? Or maybe just some women who parade around for a while? I mean, WORK WITH ME HERE MAN.

Heya Peoples , how are you all ,
Just a quick update to the gig to let you know ..........
We will be having Chalice , Manic Opera and Without End as supports on the night :)
Hope to see you guys there :)
Sydney will be happening next year , we will start planning that soon , I'll let you guys know :)
Cheers...........Chris :)

spawn said:
You didnt listen to ANY of my ideas, did you Chris? :mad: :)

Yes I did , in fact I was browsing through the latest K-mart catalogue to see which felines were of Metal standard in the undies department, thing is are you going to help me pay for them , I have the barbeque , snags, onions and bread ready to go outside any Bunnings store , are you in ?
You pull out then I'm going rub raw onions in your eyes heh heh !!!!
Stay metal n all that stuff
Later...........Chris :)

Goreripper said:
That's a corker of a line-up.

How you been man , getting ready for the big day next year , pass on my regards to Xena , you guys are gonna make awesome parents!!!
Bottles of milk , baby food mush and metal , now thats an awesome upbringing , I wished my folks could at least get passed all that 70's Euro Prog Rock they listened to heh heh heh .