VANISHING POINT LIVE 16TH JULY @ THE HI FI !!!!!

chrisvp said:
I believe we are playing in Adelaide Saturday August the 6th :)
Will let you know where and what time , at the moment thats all the info I recieved , gigs for Sydney etc will be announced hopefully soon :)

Fucking awesome news!

Will be there with bells on! \m/

Well I guess I won't be finding out if I'm allowed back in or not on the 16th coz I'm gonna be in Adelaide that weekend now sleazin' it up with The Deadthings and Lance Lazer, invading the free entry strip clubs that have strange raffle systems!

yeah man , we cant wait , getting a bit nervous because last time we played there the sound was bad due to the engineer being a fuck , nevertheless we are mega looking forward to this gig and if you see me walking around like a goon , come up and say g'day :)
Attn: Goreripper , I didnt forget the beer I owe you :)
Cheers...........Chris :)

Back In The Day is on too..

Thats right guys and girls, SKID ROW vs CINDERELLA battling it out in Round 4 of BITD Rock N Roll wars. SATURDAY JULY 16TH doors at 9pm, drink specials for the early birds, $2 pots, $4.50 basic spirits and $4 Tooheys Dry stubbies all night. Check www.backintheday.com.au for details.

Corner of Little Collins and Russell St.. Roughly a five minute walk from Flinders St Station. :)
10 minute walk from HiFi Bar.

Just checking my facts. lol

The Portland doubles as a James Squire brewery too! :headbang: