VANISHING POINT CD LAUNCH 1 DEC . MELBOURNE

Heya Peoples , just a quick heads up that we will be doing a cd launch for our new album "The Fourth Season" which will be at the Hi Fi Bar and Ballroom on Saturday December 1st ,tickets/admission is $15.50.

Support bands for the night will be Entertwilight & In Malices Wake:)

Giveaways on the night will be courtesy of ESP guitars/CMI Music Australia (free shirts)

Hope to see you all there.
Cheers Chrisvp

Excellent.

The Fourth Season has really grown on me since I first got it and I can now see what you guys were trying to achieve.
Look forward to hearing how they sound live.

Dream Theater January
Maiden February
Vanishing Point early in the year too.

Good shit.

I initially didn't think it was goign to get anywhere near Embrace, but after listening to this for a few months now I actually reckon it's the strongest VP album yet........ Looking forward to hearing some of it live!

taken from the VP myspace and simply because I feel like a kid that just came out of a toyshop!!!

Hello everyone ,
Today we received some cool news , Chris has finally signed an endorsement deal with Hughes & Kettner guitar amps , he is the proud owner of a new Switchblade amp head !!!
He will be playing live for the first time with his new baby tomorrow night in Melbourne at Vanishing Point's cd launch for THE FOURTH SEASON , so far at rehearsal the amp has been sounding killer!!!
Special thanks go out to Ando and staff @ CMI and Hughes & Kettner!!!

If you are in Melbourne on saturday december 1st come down to the Hi Fi bar and Ballroom which is situated at 125 Swanston St Melbourne, $15.50, Vanishing Point will be onstage at 11pm.

Support bands on the night are In Malices Wake and Enter Twilight.

Hope to see you all there!!!!