Vanishing Point Live December 11th

chrisvp said:
Yes I did , in fact I was browsing through the latest K-mart catalogue to see which felines were of Metal standard in the undies department
:lol: I want women, NOT CATS DAMMIT! ;)

Dang it, I don't have $15 spare and I've got a couple of things on that night, in particular Everton v Liverpool (plus a housewarming). Maybe next time. :(

Was a good gig, muchly enjoyed Manic Opera, Chalice and Vanishing Point. Very happy to have finally seen Chalice live, was very impressed.

I spotted you Todd, but I didn't say hello, i'm so rude.

Stonewall said:
Was a good gig, muchly enjoyed Manic Opera, Chalice and Vanishing Point. Very happy to have finally seen Chalice live, was very impressed.

I spotted you Todd, but I didn't say hello, i'm so rude.
Unfortunately I arrive near the end of Manic Opera's set... annoyed about that because I really enjoyed what I heard!

Told ya I'm hard to miss! :p

Heya guys , thanks for coming to the gig , it is much appreciated :)
Trent , cool to see you there bro , next time a beer is on me .
Todd , when I walked into the place I saw this dude waiting to be served at the bar , and surely enough it was you man heh heh , thanks for making the trip down to Melbourne :)
Cheers.........Chris :)

Trixxi Trash said:
Vanishing Point were UNREAL I thought.

The other bands all sucked though.

Manic Opera really needed a singer and also needed to loosen up a bit on stage. They weren't very interesting to watch but I was really enjoying their music.
Without End caught my attention with their different style but I got bored with them after about the second song.

I'd be interested to know why you thought Chalice sucked. I can appreciate that if you weren't into their music overly much and didn't know the songs it would be boring as hell, but was there something else?