VARG VIKERNES Arrested In France For Allegedly Planning A 'Massacre'

ArneZ

No rules in metal
Nov 19, 2006
The two-faced inbred clown is at it again:

"According to RTL, Varg Vikernes (a.k.a. Count Grishnackh) — the BURZUM mastermind who served a Norwegian prison term for the August 1993 murder of MAYHEM guitarist Oystein Aarseth (a.k.a. Euronymous) — was arrested this morning (Tuesday, July) 16 near the town of Salon-la-Tour, a commune in the Corrèze department in central France, on suspicion of planning a "massacre."

Vikernes, 40, who has been living on a French farm with his wife and three children, was picked up by the Direction Centrale du Renseignement Intérieur (Central Directorate of Interior Intelligence, DCRI), a French intelligence agency which reports directly to the Ministry of the Interior.

A search of Vikernes' farm for weapons and explosives is currently underway. His wife, a French national and a member of a shooting club, recently legally purchased four rifles.

Openly racist, Varg on April 3, 2011 posted a statement in French on his web site calling for the French to vote for the National Front and describing Norway as "the last Soviet state in Europe."

According to RTL, Vikernes was one 530 supporters to have received the manifesto of Anders Breivik, the man responsible for the July 2011 bomb attack in central Oslo, Norway and shooting rampage in Utøya island that resulted in the deaths of 77 people, many of them children. Breivik e-mailed the 1,518-page manifesto to his contacts hours before he set out on a murderous rampage.

In a December 2012 posting on the Burzum.org web site, Varg openly criticized the actions of Breivik, writing, "To Breivik, I can only say I hope you do kill yourself. You have killed more Norwegians than the entire Muslim population in Norway has done the last 40 years, and you claim to be a Norwegian nationalist and patriot fighting (alongside your Jewish masters) against Islam, to protect us against their crimes!? I am sorry to say so, but you have made a big mistake."

Although his parole application was denied four times, Vikernes received word in February 2009 that he would be released after serving almost 16 years in prison. He was finally allowed to leave that spring.

Vikernes and his wife, whom he met while he was incarcerated, previously resided in Bø, a municipality in the county of Telemark, Norway."

Synopsis : Someone told Varg Christianity is a bad bad meng, his wife bought four rifles for troll hunting in the name of Odin, and the po-po brought him in.

I got to say, unless there is more info that is currently unavailable to the public...this is some loose ass grounds for an arrest.

Just read in the Norwegian news that they have had him under surveillance for over a year. So I guess its very serious. They even shot open his gate before the arrest.

His wife legally bought some rifles, is all I gather from actually reading through the sensationalistic Blabbermouth article. He's probably only in for questioning.

After the success of ForeBears Varg and his wife wanted to make a western movie and fucking cops took their Remingtons.

The police doesn't seem to have much on him though.

The ministry of the interior already admitted Varg had neither targets or plans, but is a potential threat and his intentions concerning the rifles his wife bought legally need to be questioned.

Basically, he was under surveillance due to his background and police didn't like him having access to weapons, but it probably doesn't go deeper than that.

Varg is just preparing for the next World War, just like back in the day.