VCC Question

Why did i never think of printing vcc. I bought a new computer so i could handle big mixes with this sort of plugin! whoops
Idiot.

Is there an audiosuite component to vcc?

I am using VCC with 4 times oversampling. 8 realy powers out the macpro, so I am afraid I cant use other plugins....

Slate said somewhere (dont know if it was gearslutz or here) to only use the mixbus on the DAW masterbus and to use the channel on everything else for the best results in his opinion.

I do the same and realy like the results

If you were to print would it be before any other processing, or after some?

It'd be after to emulate going directly into the desk and the colour from it so if you printed it it would be as if it was recorded straight through the desk into interface if you get me?

It'd be after to emulate going directly into the desk and the colour from it so if you printed it it would be as if it was recorded straight through the desk into interface if you get me?

well, it'd really be 'before' any processing but you got the idea correct =D

I meant before god dammit!! Haha but I meant the processing goes after the printing :D I derped

dammit, i always used the NastyVCS from Variety of Sound so far... Anybody has any experience with this and VCC? How does the NastyVCS compare to VCC?