Vehamence - Helping the World to See

JonnyD

Chef Metal
Jun 4, 2002
The Metal Kitchen
www.myspace.com
I know its Death Metal and this is the Old School Forum so a good 85% of you will not even want to hear em But at $9.98 this album is totally worth a listen! The topics on this Range from Politics to Religion to Well gruesome Death metal stuff its a Very Good album one that I Highly Recomend! you get a $17 dollar album for $10 bucks ya cant beat that with a stick!

Nothing wrong with some Death Metal...if the music is aggressive and has a technical aspect to it...it's all good with me...not crazy about most of the singers in DM, but there are some great musicians in that genre and I can get past the vocals when the music is really well done...

And I do like some of the vocalists...key word being SOME...

Marine you would Prolly Dig this Record! and like I said at 10 bucks ya cant really lose for the most part the vocals are typical of Death Metal but the Music is Incredible I think you would like it!

I never really paid attention to Vehemence until I read the articel here at UM today, so I decided to check out their new record.....And I like it! Not the standard "Hey we can play faster than you all the time" death metal. Nice piece of work with some nice heavy grooves also. Me likes :headbang:

Both of their albums are great. They really put a refreshing spin on death metal by incorporating elements that would traditionally not be found in that type of music. I guess when you hear the name and see the covers, you expect sheer brutality but you end up getting something better.

Psychonaut said:
Both of their albums are great. They really put a refreshing spin on death metal by incorporating elements that would traditionally not be found in that type of music. I guess when you hear the name and see the covers, you expect sheer brutality but you end up getting something better.

I havnt Heard the First album But I must totally agree with you there! :headbang: