Vehemence - Helping the World to See

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
FINALLY!!!

A Metal Blade release worth listening to. Vehemence is getting ridiculously good. I just got this promo yesterday, so I haven't had a chance to really get into it, but it's kicking me in the teeth right now.

That's all.

One of my all time favorite bands. I have no problem with the vocals at all, in fact I think they are rather good to be honest. :)

I cannot fucking wait for this album...

markgugs said:
I think Vehemence's vocals are part of the reason they're so strong (as a band).

And what's up with everyone changing their fucking names?

A-Fucking-men.

To both the statement and the question. :D

I was praising this album about two, three weeks ago. I had a feeling it would go over well. That being said, I don't think it's as good as God Was Created.

Papa Josh said:
A-Fucking-men.

To both the statement and the question. :D

I was praising this album about two, three weeks ago. I had a feeling it would go over well. That being said, I don't think it's as good as God Was Created.
I'm not surprised by that, and also not worried, since not every album can be as perfect. :)

Off topic, PJ, I'm having ZERO luck (thus far) looking for that show you asked me about. I'll keep my ears/eyes out for it though. I did manage to get the following night in San Diego, but no Sherinian or original singer that night. :ill:

markgugs said:
Off topic, PJ, I'm having ZERO luck (thus far) looking for that show you asked me about. I'll keep my ears/eyes out for it though. I did manage to get the following night in San Diego, but no Sherinian or original singer that night. :ill:

I don't care about either of them... I would much rather hear Labrie doing all of the first album..