Vehemence - Helping The World To See - Discuss Thread

VEHEMENCE said:
Deek thanks for posting on our messageboard, welcome!
no prob man, thanks :)

Now, i know you're one of the members of the band...but which one, lol. the only one that i know is that FuckYouIWantToDie is Bjorn. the rest- beats the hell out of me, haha

I always kind of lurked around here when i first heard you on the first Uncontaminated Steel (or whatever) compilation disc. I thought "Fantasy From Pain" was amazing. then i got GWC, and loved it :)

I was at the music store today Picking up some Cdrs and I came across Helping the world to see I had never heard the band before this so I said fuck it and picked it up I was Not Disapointed! I have listened to it all day its great! The Guitar work is outstanding and the drumming is great ... its an all around great record and the 57 mins of bonus material is a nice touch! if Vehemence comes anywhere near my neck of the woods I will be there! Great Job guys!

Vehemence kicks fucking ass. I never really get so excited over good bands, but im tellin everyone about these guys... Possibly the greatest death metal band ever. 1 or 2 more releases will solidify it...

VEHEMENCE said:
Johnn D where ya from again, hope to play in your neck of the woods. Thanks Merloch for the support, keep speading the word, hope to meet you soon.

I am From Vermont (Isolated Redneck Hell!) hahahaha I dont expect to ever see you guys play in my state hahahahhaha But if you play In Ny State and Mass I will be sure not to miss it!

hi!

Yesterday I bought HtWtS, I went to the store and I found the last Vomitory :worship: , sure I got this album in that moment but under the Vomitory cd I found Vehemence cd aswell. Great artwork ;) . I hadn't heard anything from the band but what i had read about was good so I got it too. I've only listened twice but it really impressive, great stuff.

VEHEMENCE said:
you have to be flattened by a steam roller to fit in my guitar case.

hmmm.... *starts considering*
lol nah but man you have to come here
we cant even have cannibal corpse here
for fucks sake
my cousin and her boyfriend run the company "Mayhem Productions"
its like techno raves and shit (sigh) ive been trying to convince them to have a metal fest since Overcranked was cancelled
they said even though they HATE r&b their gonna have one and watch the money roll in
but any aussies seriously go buy a ticket, im not going
but theres a HUGE rave on the 26th of june (my birthday:D)
sponsered by Red Bull
its gonna be absolutley huge apparently
hahahahhahaha jumping castle

http://www.metalofoz.com/

Yeah man we hope to play there sometime, it would be good to appear at that Metal For The Brain fest. The Berzerker, Blood Duster, Stronger Than Hate, and Infernal Method, great fucking bands. I talk with the guys in Stronger Than Hate, and Infernal Method said maybe they can set up something?

exhumed.jpg

VEHEMENCE said:
http://www.metalofoz.com/

Yeah man we hope to play there sometime, it would be good to appear at that Metal For The Brain fest. The Berzerker, Blood Duster, Stronger Than Hate, and Infernal Method, great fucking bands. I talk with the guys in Stronger Than Hate, and Infernal Method said maybe they can set up something?

[/img]

FUCK!!!!!!!!! how did i miss that!?
i doubt its all ages tho!!!!
SHIT!
ahh well!
that sounds sick man!!