Suprise! Vehemence MP3 OUT NOW!! Download Here!

Sounds awesome, i'm lovin it, especially the guitars, the riffs are catchy as well as being heavy as all shit, but i think the voice could be a tad louder, either way the song is fucking awesome!!

Can't wait for the album!! :D

this song fucking rocks man
the opening riff reminds me of the classical piece thats played on the movies
fucks me what its called, but its cliche
but that riff just redefines it... its amazing, the whole song is brilliant, kill for god, is a master piece as well!
lucky bastards, apparently we get the album down here april 16th!
10 days after use get it
anyways, thanks for making a fucking brilliant track downloadable :worship:

GoofPig> The classical piece you speak of is called O Fortuna which is part of Carl Orff's Carmina Burana and it actually does sound like it a bit, i didn't even notice it beforehand, its pretty awesome.

And the album has leaked, i've seen it everywhere.

Wolftribe said:
yeah haha i had the new arch enemy and dimmu borgir long before they were released

ive had Cannibal Corpse's "The Wretched Spawn" since December, Kataklysm's "Serenity In Fire" since December, Decide's "Scars Of The Crusifix since November" along with a whole bunch more...

and btw, i own all of those cds except for Kataklysm's cd because it hasn't been released yet... and i havnt downloaded Vehemence's new cd as i just pre-ordered it this morning, and i think ill wait so i can listen to the actual thing....

how did you keep it form being leaked early? what did you do differently than say dimmu?

what do you mean the vocal production was more direct? What's the 2 track thing you were talking about?