Vehemence - Helping The World To See - Discuss Thread

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
VEHEMENCE NEWS

MARCH 14, 2004 - WES BENSCOTER VEHEMENCE ARTWORK RELEASED/MUSIC VIDEO COMPLETED!

Well the time has come for the massive Vehemence update! Sorry for the site being down for a while because it came across a renewal time and we decided to hold off on revamping the site until a new site design was made for our new album releasing in exactly 24 days on April 6, 2004. Below is how the album cover looks like, Wes Benscoter did an incredible job we think, and turns out to be one of his best art pieces to date. Check our merchandise page to see some of the merchandise that will be coming out!

Vehemence-HelpingTheWorldToSee.jpg

The confirmed track listing is below:

VEHEMENCE - "HELPING THE WORLD TO SEE"

1.By Your Bedside​
2. Kill For God​
3. Trinity Broadcasting (Know Your Enemy)​
4. To The Taste​
5. You Don't Have To Be Afraid Anymore​
6. Alone In Your Presence​
7. Spirit of The Solider​
8. Darkness Is Comfort​
9. What Could Go Wrong?​
10. We Are All Dying​
11. Her Beautiful Eyes (Bonus Track)​

The CD includes BONUS multimedia materials "VEHEMENCE TIMELINE" a 57 minute Windows Media Video 9 file of live performances across the U.S.A. featuring new songs, band rehearsals, God Was Created studio footage, and other tomfoolery.​

We recently bought http://www.vehemence.com and that should be running in a couple weeks. Our band link and emails containing forwards from the http://vehemence.brutaldeath.net will also work long with it so no need to change links if you don't want to. News went out that we used a session pianist for one of our songs on the new album, and we actually had Bjorn do the 20 second piano part. Also, news went out that we were on the Six Feet Under/The Red Chord Tour in April , and sorry to inform we are not, but we are working on touring to promote this album as soon as possible. Check out shows page too since we have a show March 20, 2004.

Vehemence - By Your Bedside Music Video

Vehemence-ByYourBedsidePrev-small.jpg

The music video for By Your Bedside is completed, thanks to the video team at Glasseye Inc here in Arizona. After witnessing the video myself I was amazed how much work was created within such a short time. We spent 11 hours of time getting the camera shots recorded, and the editing for it was well thought out by the video team. The song is basically about the process of dying. In this video, it involves a hospital, medical devices, hot nurses, our vocalist's portrayal from alive to dead, and some head banging accompaniment by the rest of the band. Contains no nudity, sorry if you were expecting that, and will be aired on television some time in the upcoming months. It is definitely an eye teaser all the way through, we will keep you updated on its release. Above are some screen shots of how the video looks like above! -John​

Here is a download of the informative interview we did Sunday night on 98KUPD INTO THE PIT. (no songs on this download) We rather would release one mp3, which will be soon. Songs that were played were By Your Bedside, and Spirit of The Solider.​

KUPD Interview 3-14-2004 (cut).mp3

Cant wait for the new album to come out. I have shoved your record in the face of every metalhead I know, and I think you have won over a lot of people here in Oslo. I'll promote the new one as much as my fat and tired body allows. I actually think God Was Created is the record I listened to the most this last year, which adds up to a lot, considering that my situation at work allows me to
listen to music all day. You really nailed the it with that one. If the new one is even just half as good and also has lyrics that you can read without vomiting in disgust, I think we could be looking at album of the year, 2004. If you are going to tour Europe, don't even try not including Norway. I will hunt you down.

Snorre, 6'3, 220 lbs, bald and beautiful.

neh, i tried right clicking and saving.... but whatever, i'll have access to a different computer tomorow... and if it still won't work, i'll get it over AIM from someone

After listening to By Your Bedside and Kill For God for about 6 hours straight (even though I already had Kill For God), Im still amazed at how badass these two songs are. I'm violentlly awaiting the release, and I sware to god I'll get at least 3 copies...