Vehemence - Helping The World To See - Discuss Thread

I picked up the new album a few days ago, and it's pretty much all I've been listening to for the past few days. My favorite songs are "By Your Bedside," "Trinity Broadcasting," and "You Don't Have To Be Afraid Anymore." This entire album is just classic, technical death metal the way it should be. I'm recommending Vehemence to all of my friends too, so don't worry man, I'm promoting the shit out of this. Very nice work.

By the way dude, you've talked to me on AIM a few times, and you guys were scheduled to play in my hometown (Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania) with Kataklysm but the tour got cancelled due to the singer's wife having a baby. Well, my band ended up filling your slot, but anyway, please try to get another show booked up here! To see you guys right here in my hometown would be an honor!!! We should also try to do a show together one of these days if you're around here.

Keep the metal flowin man!

Yeah I was so goddamn excited to see the show. All That Remains and Vampire Mooose were also on the show. Vampire Mooose remained on the show though, we played with them and hung out with them for a little bit and stuff. We actually get quite a few big bands up here and we get to see them in a rather intimate setting. The venues are pretty small so often times the guys will just be walking around and you get to talk to them and shit, it's cool. I was able to meet the guys from Goatwhore last year. They're playing up here again with Cattle Decapitation in October. We've also got Misey Index coming up here in like a week, and the Cannibal Corpse/Black Dahlia Murder tour in about 2 weeks. Shadows Fall is playing later in July too. We're pretty goddamn lucky, the show bookers are always on top of their game.

AngelWitch73 said:
Since I´m fucking poor right now I have to settle for a download of the new VEHEMENCE album but damn, after the first few songs I must say this kicks ASS ! I need to win the lottery or something. :(

dont eat for a few days, its well worth it.

Oh yes it is Mass of Virtue, I have to ask what other band the guitarist is in as well, I heard it one time, since their room is right next to ours, i heard him blasting some of that material and it was really good.

Angelwitch! I will have Metal Blade Germany send ya one for review!