Vehemence - Bad News

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
1. Vehemence's By Your Bedside music video was not accepted for MTV2 or Fuse. It will be re-submitted by Metal Blade Records at a later time.

2. Vehemence - Most mail-order CD's were recalled and repackaged, because the manufacture company misspelled Vehemence "Dehemenge" so that’s why most of you are waiting for your discs. Discs should be in stores soon though. Some have bought them from mail-order or stores already with correct packaging.

3. Merchandise is not manufactured yet, soon hopefully. (waiting on the rest of our record advance)

:ill:

it doesn't say "Dehemenge" on the actual disc, or layout. Just on that annoying sticker you have to rip off the cd before you open it. That means it would have been stocked under the "D" section of the record store, and no one would be able to find it. First time this has happened in the 21 years of Metalblade. Of course, it happens to us.

MTV is a slap right in the fucking face for metalheads and everyone who's got the gigantic elephant metal balls like myself to go against the motherfucking trend. I should start up a goddamn PatFest or some shit like that just to piss on Ozzy's parade with all his NuCore bandz on THAT goddamn festival.

Awesome...I have not checked if it is in stores here yet, I will tomorrow. The video is kinda dissapointing because I saw Vehemence work very hard to create this! If it becomes an internet deal, that will be priceless too, because it will get a lot of play and attention as well!