Vehemence Poster Available

VEHEMENCE

Helping The World To See
Jan 3, 2002
Phoenix, Arizona U.S.A.
www.myspace.con
God Was Created Posters will be available on tour and distributed to stores worldwide. Those who participate in upcoming Vehemence contests will be able to win free autographed poster. Whoever buys the CD from us at our shows will get a poster.

vehemencegwcposter.jpg

I think the poster turned out great! Brian J Ames of Metal Blade designed it. We need to put some around some of the Arizona based stores. Especially in front of all ZIA's & Eastside, because we can use the extra publicity in our own state.

Hey man dont worry about it, that is great you have made your own sticker in your graphics class, they only other supporter is Scott Wiegand that made his own "Black Outline sticker version" and Red sticker like yours. This was a very respectable deed you have done. It is much appreciated. I will add your pic of it to our website, and so the IMG post will work on here.

Thanks guys, but the pleasure is all mine, Quite the bad ass band you have here. I've personally only met one member of Vehemence, at the In Flames Show In september i got a flier from john, then pronounced the name of the band horribly wrong (vee-heee-menace) I had heard you guys on the Metal Blade sampler, so i was a bit familer with the music.

Originally posted by VEHEMENCE
I think the poster turned out great! Brian J Ames of Metal Blade designed it. We need to put some around some of the Arizona based stores. Especially in front of all ZIA's & Eastside, because we can use the extra publicity in our own state.

when metal fans see the artwork, they will buy the cd immediately. I'm trying to spread Vehemence all around. The closest to correct pronounciation is "vee - hit - mince"

Originally posted by christcrusher
Veeek-his-arse

that's stretching it...

man, i was at a Zia records and they didn't know anything about you guys, or have your CD in. and its the same store i bought it at. But it was all better when i bought a 35 dollar metallica video for 8.50!