Vendor Tables

lignicolos

They don't think it be like it is, but it do
Sep 17, 2005
Georgia
www.joshkinsey.com
Well, I attened ProgPower 4 back in 2003, and there were a bunch of vendors selling cds and other things like that. This year, when I walked into the venue the only table I saw was for the official ProgPower shirts. I did walk over towards the bathroom area and I didn't see any tables anywhere. Are there no vendors this year, or did I just not look in the right places?

They changed how the vendors are arranged (Starting with V) if I remember right, and it's a blessing. Cuts down the traffic so much.

To get to the vendors, you go out of Earthlink Live doors, and take a right into "The Vinyl" I think, past the ATM. It's in the same hallway as the entrance to Earthlink Live. There's a bar in there, and vendors like Exploding Ned's, LaserCD, CDInzane, TER, etc.

The End Records one was badass, but the one with these guys, I got the majority of my cds from..

116_1683.jpg

Plus they're all really nice metal guys.

The wall of t-shirts was awesome! And the dude with the ULTIMATE stash of Sym X goodies was a fuckin PIMP! He hooked me up with a supa-fly cigarette lighter!

Best was the guys at CD Inzane hooking me up with my copy of the RAGE dvd cuz it was the last one and he had to dig to find it!

Bryan316 said:
The wall of t-shirts was awesome! And the dude with the ULTIMATE stash of Sym X goodies was a fuckin PIMP! He hooked me up with a supa-fly cigarette lighter!!

Lighters that were made, oddly enough, for the very first ProgPower USA. It's that classic.

Glenn...the SymX merch whore