Very cool Korn's live show

::XeS::

Mar 30, 2005
Italy
www.myspace.com
[ame]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=105785660[/ame]

They play a live show in a cornfield, in the middle of an "alien" circle.
Very nice

ps
Don't know if the link works...try to click on the "myspace" word

i cant get past their awful music.

also i like how they show the monster can in the corn field in the beginning. its like... oh hey, douchebags apparently made this crop circle.

Used to be a huge fan of Korn back in the days. After Take a look in the mirror I lost it, thought they wen't to "experimental". In contrary to what most people claim I thought Untouchables is probally the best album they made. It melodic, very hard and an amazing mix & production.

Anyhow, seems they found finally a good replacement for David Silveria, probally even better it seems, guy has chops. Allready knew him from some of his projects, but seeing him play, he plays with a lot of intensity.

Anyhow, thanks for sharing, I'll check up on this..

Anyhow, seems they found finally a good replacement for David Silveria, probally even better it seems, guy has chops. Allready knew him from some of his projects, but seeing him play, he plays with a lot of intensity.

Yup, if they ditch johnathan davis and munky :)guh:) they might make a really good band.

Fieldy can stay 'couse i like his bass tone :D

Yup, if they ditch johnathan davis and munky :)guh:) they might make a really good band.

Fieldy can stay 'couse i like his bass tone :D

Lol @ Fieldy.

Listening to Head's solo album and Korn's recent stuff (last 5 years) you know that the Korn pre-Head was probally 80% maybe even 90% of his stuff...

Fieldy has an amazing bass tone, still remember back in the days when I went to one of their concerts, his bass tone always was amazing.

I've always hated fieldy's bass tone, I admire him cause he really has good technique to pull it off well (and look like a lowlife rapper who only picked up a bass for fun) but the bass tone has always been more annoying than "interesting" or "unique" to me. I also do think Silveira and Fieldy were a pretty tight rhythm section, bass and drums were always very "together" in Korn albums (I haven't heard much after Untouchables)

David was good in the first 2 albums...I remember the vhs "Who then now?" where he played interesting parts of improvvisation....nothing special, but it had more ideas.
After the second album he became like a beat box....he did only simple hip hop parts using only kick, snare a hithat....forgetting the double pedal.

David was good in the first 2 albums...I remember the vhs "Who then now?" where he played interesting parts of improvvisation....nothing special, but it had more ideas.
After the second album he became like a beat box....he did only simple hip hop parts using only kick, snare a hithat....forgetting the double pedal.

His best performance to me I think are "Fagot" & Thoughless....
Thoughtless is very "drumcoputerish, style wise"....but a lot of feeling.

And I still think his "silver"-drumkit is still one of the most sexy kits out there:
silveria8.jpg

I know he always had problems with an arm injury..

Yeah I went to 2 of the shows from the issues tour i think? (back in 99-00 korn,staind,MSI) and both times I went, silveria wasnt playing, they used the drummer from another band whos name is completely out of my head at the moment.