Very Crazy Killer on Greyhound!

Have you ever had a knife on your throat or been on a similar situation? I have, and I'm just saying when there's a real threat, you forget about heroics and that Japanese I gotta die for something way of thinking.

But yeah I agree, it was remarkable how no-one found the strength of mind to make a couple of moves. Among that many people there must've been some who did martial arts or whatever, and there was actually.

personally, i can understand why the people on the bus didn't do anything, because its a fuckin bus :lol: not that hard to get out of. but if somebody hi-jacks the plane that you're on, why the fuck wouldn't you do anything? you're on a plane so, there really no way to get out with out dying. and just sitting there doing nothing is just as dumb

I don't know. People just froze. Everybody thought there's a hell of a lot of people here so somebody's gonna do something :lol: Then when it got more serious and disturbing, some probably thought damn I'm prolly gonna act but in the end no-one did. People didn't get a chance to team up psychologically and no-one just had the guts to do anything alone :) I'd imagine I'd done something, but dunno, that's how everybody thinks afterwards.

that's why you jump up as soon as they act :lol:

i'm kind of an impulse person though so, the best time for me to jump up would be as soon as they did. the more you sit and think about jumping some guy with a knife, the less likely it is that you'll do it :lol: this is why they should have open bars on airplanes :lol:

Would you really approach a big dude with a rambo knife in a narrow bus? All you could do is stun him by kicking in the nuts. Fail, like you obviously will, and you're dead. Not many even have the calmness under such situation to think and pull off something like that.

There's no excuses, I don't expect them to be calm, but all it takes is one person to spark the idea "HEY THERE'S 50 of US" and a few people could attack him. If the guy was so distracted stabbing, so much so everyone evacuated without him blinking or trying to stop it, then he would have been easily surprised and subdued imo. I can tell you, 100%, I would have found something to hit that guy with, or even ran up and fucking dropkicked him, I mean... I would have been shitting my pants but anyone who's been in a fight knows that you always do in that situation (unless you KNOW you can kick the guy's ass) but you got to do it anyways. I would rather see 1 out of 5 guys take the risk of getting slashed then give that killer enough time to kill a kid. I mean fuck, knives are distance weapons, especially a big knife like that, get up close and he can't do shit.

This.

You canät blaim the people there of what they did, I mean if a big dude with a huge knife started stabbing the guy next to you, your normal human reaction is to save your self, especially if that guy getting stabbed is a total stranger to you.

Yeah, I can understand some people freaking the fuck out and running off that is normal. The fact NOBODY did shit, and that witness acted like he did some when he didn't... that is what sickens me. I hope that fucking haunts him forever, although from his account of things he seemed real happy to be involved and talk to the cameras so I doubt it will. I mean seriously, there's no excuse for this much cowardice.

I think K A is right....it's easy to say you would've helped. but when you're really in that situation, it would be scary as fuck. So you would probably just look out for your own safety.
Nope. Lots of people have done extraordinary things in these instances. Look at the plane that crashed in the field on 9/11, those people were real fucking heroes. Not to mention I've been in a lot of situation where some drunk asshole jumped someone out of the blue and was seriously hurting them and instead of running away or just standing by like most people do I've jumped in (or rallied people to jump in with me to stop it because I knew this guy would fuck me up). I don't try to be a hero, I just have a fucking heart. I will take a little risk anyday to help someone. I can forgive people for being scared, it's the same rush you get in all these situation. Whether it's a loved on having a heart attack/seizure and you're in a petrified state waiting for the ambulance, or if you've been attacked with a knife/by a dog or you're about to get into a fight with some prick. That rush, that panicked adrenaline rush, the fight or flight response, it's all the same feeling, at least to me. The trick is to stay calm and you can think a bit more clear. As I said, you shit your pants but act anyways, that is real courage.

You know, a jumbo jet full of people didn't handle a couple of blokes with knives.
Actually, 3/4 did nothing and because of that 2000+ people had to die instead of 5-6 hundred. There was one plane that did fight back however, and they raped the terrorists plan hard. :headbang:

They should have fucking stun guns in there. And if someone starts bitching, throw him off the plane!
It's a possibility now, people will be scared about buses for a while, it's just normal. I doubt tasers will be given to drivers but something will be done I'm sure.

^Giving weapons to the bus drivers is a possible, but still extremely stupid solution. It's just the american way. :Smug:

The situation reminds (not in it's extremity, obviously) me of the evening when a group of drunken russians attacked me at a bus station after football training . They even kicked my head when I lay on the ground and the only person who tried to get between them and me was a fucking young woman.

And I don't blame the other persons standing around. When you are confronted with sheer brutality, you think of your own life.

^No, they should have thought of their own life first, then thought of yours, which should have made them help you. In our society everyone are such blind fucking sheep, pussies without a spine, no wonder why America is the way it is, they're fed all kind of bullshit and just take it.

It's funny to think that you could just be walking in the streets and you could be killed. This doesn't make me more scared to take the bus, as I could be killed in the comfort of my home.

I miss all these security windows of the operating system and PC-games. "Do you REALLY want to save here? All previous data will be overwritten!" :lol:

You should have to confirm a million times before you kill a person! ;)

Reading that article is hard to stomach. This shit is really hard to grasp as reality, but sadly it is. I can understand being afraid and trying to get the fuck out of there but not a single person tried to fucking distract or deck him? Damn...

I know... as a Canadian I'm really ashamed.. I mean the term 'stormtrooper' was made by the Germans to refer to us during the war... we were fucking badasses and they were that scared... now it seems the average Canadian male is just a spineless fucking camera whore.

Reading that article is hard to stomach. This shit is really hard to grasp as reality, but sadly it is. I can understand being afraid and trying to get the fuck out of there but not a single person tried to fucking distract or deck him? Damn...

Indeed. this was really disturbing to read. and it goes to show the different faces of human nature.