Very Short Machine Head Cover

Sounds cool dude!

Too short though, haha.. as always... you should probably finish this one up and add some vocals and shit, it's a cool song and the mix you have here sound good... it's is clipping a bit over here though, that mix is loud yo!

Cheers for the extra download link b.t.w... yousendit is the devil and you all using it will get their harddrives erased soon because you use yousendit.. ;)

i like that snare!

hey tell me what your using on guitar/bass? (POD?)

nice sound - but i think must be less reverb...
a little bit roomy sound

Guitars

Jackson with EMG 81 into Lee Jackson GP-1000 Preamp, Peavey Classic Series 50/50 Poweramp using the direct out. I then did 2 tracks using Splat's off axis impulse (57 +3_00.wav) and also 2 tracks using Kazrog's Mesa cab impulse (Mesa4x12_IR.wav) through Voxengo Pristine Space.

Bass

Spectrasonics Trilogy running into the AmpegSVX Plugin using the "Midrangey Bridge" preset, and some SSL Comp.

As far as the drums sounding too roomy, you're probably right, not had a listen on cans to check out the verb. Thanks for your comments.

The guitars sound pretty killer, allthough they don't sound like Machine Head to me. The click in the bass drum is killing me though. You should turn it down a bit.

Nice!

Could you post a picture of your Pristine Space window? I would like to see how you used some settings.

good job!

take care dude:Smokin: