Vestacension- FREE DOWNLOAD!

This is pretty good stuff, but I'll tell you what's holding this back and maybe keeping people here from liking it more is the vocals. While they try to sound emotional and introspective, his voice is pretty thin and immature. He's got some pipes but they have not been seasoned, and that's something imprortant in pulling off an emotional delivery. It sounds more like whining as opposed to melancholic singing. You have to be convincing in the delivery and he simply is not. They are close but aren't quite there yet.

Paul, if this stuff is really doing it for you please try Riversea, also on bandcamp.com. It's a two man project similar to this I think you'd dig.

I'll check that out too.

The vocals are actually really hitting me with this stuff. I like that it's somewhat light and pulled back in most parts, makes it seem more vulnerable and honest. I think a more "seasoned" sound or polish or whatever you might call it would take away the emotional impact for me.

I think it's perfect.

"Come on buddy." - Archer

Seriously, this is one of the best things I've heard in a long while. I'm not self-promoting. It's the drummer from one of the bands I play with. I don't even like him. ;p

Check it out, it's free. It's really, really good. and it's FREE.