Victory Records latest signings.

Charlez

Carlos Rosa
Jul 26, 2010
Puerto Rico
I was never a fan of Victory Records bands...except for maybe Darkest Hour and Within the Ruins. Seems like they are taking it to a whole new level now! :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Darkest Hour is pretty much the only Victory band I've ever liked. Holy Shit those bands are terrible! Is that first one for real? Seems like a bad joke to me

What the heck did just happen to my ears?

I'm gonna turn my back to this whole music thing, worst part is that they actually sign such bands cause the kids nowadays like it -.- -.- ._.

Most of the bands that are on Victory have mad beef with them, they're meant to be really shady, Darkest Hour are on E1 now anyway.

omg where do they always find these damn ugly people!? :lol:
seriously, these people do not look normal to me, more like they have some kind of genetic disease...:(

Victory just signed Jungle Rot as well. Between Victory signing Jungle Rot and then Pathology last year they seem to be expanding a bit outside their box.

Peter

Okay I just listened and while I can imagine someone liking "These Hearts" I find it hard to believe there is a human being alive who would intentionally listen to "Design the Skyline" Really?

At least the youtube video for design the skylight has like 90% more dislikes than likes.

Pop music is best left for sexy females that have no other talent than dancing like sluts.