Video Editor / lyrics

Brett - K A L I S I A

Dreaded Moderator
Feb 26, 2004
France
www.towerstudio.net
Hey guys,

I'm willing to make a video for my band's live performances. I want to have the lyrics displayed and I would love it to be quite exciting to look at (not just lyrics showing up like a karaoke...) but have no idea how to do it. Something like this KoRn video would be awesome.

Do you know anyone able to do this or able to help me and tell me the basics on how to proceed (it's gonna take some tiiiiiiime)? I'm on Mac but have Windows too if needed. Thanks a lot in advance!

Brett

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like they just took a preset on the "zoom in" effect and copied it to all the text tracks and altered them (size, placement, fading etc), that and a hell of a lot of panning.

Sorry for useless post :lol:

I've always been curious about how to make the texts displayed, but not like in karaoke, like in this video. Very cool!

I think need to experiment with processing and try different software. While I was processing photos and videos on free applications, I realized that they can be used only for photos and the result will be quite good. But they don't work for video. Better to use something more powerful.
For me, any kind of processing seemed difficult enough, since I didn't understand anything about it. But everything turned out to be not so scary, the main thing is to try. I create podcasts and record my performances. On the site movavi.com, there're various functions and possibilities for processing. I can take photos through the webcam and then add sounds separately. This method is very convenient for me. Now I'm adapted and doing it quite well.

Last edited:
Hi do you want a free video editor or a professional? If you go for free, YouTube has its own video editor. You an work there.