VIDEO FOR IRON MAIDEN'S NEW SINGLE!

Maiden_Cali

E-A-G-L-E-S, EAGLES!
Jun 5, 2006
Orange County, Ca
Tomorrow night, members of the IMOC will be the first to see the video for Iron
Maiden's new single, The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg!

We'll be posting it at around midnight on Sunday night (UK time) so make sure
you're logged in with your Windows Media and Real Players ready to go.

Enjoy the weekend!

- Admin
IRONMAIDEN.COM

Jenna sent me a link but it is gone or perhaps crashed the system. Got a server error 500.

Jim

Thanks for the links Tap

First listen through I wasn't too sold on it.. next time through I definatly liked it. Has kind of an old school metal sound too it, reminincent at times of Sabbath, Priest, even a lil Metalica.. but an all Maiden sound regardless.

BTW: For those of you in LA who hope/plan to see Maiden on the forthcoming tour.. I'd highly recomend keeping the night of October 21st open, or so I heard... :D

Not a fan of this song. Im sure the record will be good. Sounds way too much like something off of fear of the dark and i can't stand that record. I dont like when Maiden put in power chord type riffs. I was hoping it would be more classic sounding but we'll see what the new album brings

I liked the song as well.... then again I am always happy when Janick plays a melodic solo. The video was definitely a mix of Wasted Years and Flight of Icarus, but I always like stuff like that... I prefer that to outlandish concepts.. hell, Megadeth;s Go To Hell is one of my favorite videos because of the shots of Dave's, Marty's and Dave's left hands playing certain passages in the song.

If every song is that good, this is going to be a home run for Maiden.

Rendclaw said:
I liked the song as well.... then again I am always happy when Janick plays a melodic solo. The video was definitely a mix of Wasted Years and Flight of Icarus, but I always like stuff like that... I prefer that to outlandish concepts.. hell, Megadeth;s Go To Hell is one of my favorite videos because of the shots of Dave's, Marty's and Dave's left hands playing certain passages in the song.

If every song is that good, this is going to be a home run for Maiden.

I LOVE that bit of the video, it's such a cool idea!!!!