VIDEO FOR IRON MAIDEN'S NEW SINGLE!

I actually love the new song. I listened to it like five times in a row and it has really grown on me. I do miss Martin Birch, but I have faith in 'Arry to put out the best release possible.

I’m thinking the theme of the song is a continuation of infinite dreams reincarnation only to be dammed into dying and doing it again to keep the game going.

I loved the song VERY MUCH at the first listen. In most of
forums I have been to people liked it very much. It's
interesting that not many liked it here. It's different, more
riff based but it's Maiden. There's nothing like seeing Steve
rocking out with heart.

Rendclaw said:
I liked the song as well.... then again I am always happy when Janick plays a melodic solo. The video was definitely a mix of Wasted Years and Flight of Icarus, but I always like stuff like that... I prefer that to outlandish concepts.. hell, Megadeth;s Go To Hell is one of my favorite videos because of the shots of Dave's, Marty's and Dave's left hands playing certain passages in the song.

If every song is that good, this is going to be a home run for Maiden.

Dave plays the solo. Go to Hell is such a great video.

*YAWN*

I hate the way they treat their intros like bedtime stories these days. Also, it seems they forget that they have 3 guitarists most of the time. There is so much potential for greatness there that they are just missing. As happens a lot in recent Maiden albums, the only thing this song has going for it is Dave's solo.

I hope there are better songs to be heard on it. This wouldn't be the first time I only liked 1 or 2 songs on an album of theirs though, Brave New World is like that.

RouxBodine said:
*YAWN*

I hate the way they treat their intros like bedtime stories these days. Also, it seems they forget that they have 3 guitarists most of the time. There is so much potential for greatness there that they are just missing. As happens a lot in recent Maiden albums, the only thing this song has going for it is Dave's solo.

I hope there are better songs to be heard on it. This wouldn't be the first time I only liked 1 or 2 songs on an album of theirs though, Brave New World is like that.

The only part of this song that is 'good' is the heavy galloping riff in the middle of the song without vocals. Then when the solo starts to kick in its pretty good. I can't stand the main guitar riff and the choruses. This is like fear of the dark type maiden. I just listened to Piece of Mind and then put on this new tune and its almost rediculous how amazing Iron Maiden was back in the day. This new tune is OK until you put on some old Maiden and realize what they are capable of.

I really hope the new album is better than this single!

I wasn't too big of a fan of the intro, but the song itself was fucking awesome. If they can keep this up for the rest of the album, this is going to be a real hit for Iron Maiden :headbang: . I could use that after some of the more recent albums :loco:.