Video for "Stand up and Fight"

Just watched this and I must say, I really, really enjoyed it! Looks like it wouldn't be out of place in a Mad Max film though, but those are good films so all the better!

I giggled a bit at the truck-driving part things, on the highway, cabriolet-style, wind in their hair and warpaint all over :lol: But the video was nice, and it got much better towards the end, more solemn and stuff :)

I thought it was weird that it didn't have Hannes in it. . .he wasn't there for the American tour with Cradle of Filth either. I wonder if him being sick made him miss out on both the tour and the video ha

The video was shot during the US tour, that kinda explains why he isn´t in the video...

its a good video, i like it.
i think its the same message as i take from the music (im wierd in that all music generates its own video in my head if i listen with my eyes closed) and while being artistically very different, it looks like i hear what the band were thinking.

also i noticed someone doesnt like the warpaint eh! lol

Just watched this and I must say, I really, really enjoyed it! Looks like it wouldn't be out of place in a Mad Max film though, but those are good films so all the better!

My first thought was Mad Max as well. May be a bit behind the times here, but have the furs gone for good now? Or was that just a bit of a change for the video? Either way, I loved the leather and buckles/studded belts etc. Very Mad Max. Those movies were amazing, though maybe slightly bias here. ;)