Video for Youtube?

Anything from those European tours with Gamma Ray as well as with Lefay and Angel Dust would be great, needless to say... If there's earlier stuff: THAT would be an extra special, for it's only with the NB publications that most people here got to know Steel Prophet...
As for songs - I'd prefer The Ides of March, Strange Encounter, Montag, and When Six Was Nine for the more obvious choices (I guess I don't have to ask for a rehearsal of The Apparition or Inner Ascendance tunes...)
Btw, for those interested: http://www.metal-district.de/ugreview.php?ID=1034 (I'll bring them to Swordbrothers)
C-ya, Steve! And good luck further on...

So it's about one song what gets the most votes? Or can there be few if fans want so:D:D:D????

iT'S unbelievable hard to choose, but I will give my vote to Passage of Time and if there could be second one as well, then it's The Secret.

jesper_reddig (I guess I don't have to ask for a rehearsal of The Apparition or Inner Ascendance tunes...)

That would be really interesting to see!:)

When Six Was Nine
Messiah
Trapped In The Trip
Martyred

Also: Anything from Wacken 99! Oh man, almost 10 years ago...
So Steve, SP practicing hard? I can't wait to see you again on Saturday!! All the best!