Video of a Band I've produced....(hot chick ;))

I think the chick is hot, also don´t have problems with her voice. I like the song and the production, it´s professional. I absolutely don´t like HOW the guys in the video act. It´s too much posing imo!

I sware to fuck the guy with the sunglasses is kid rock.
Song writing = poopy
Hot chick = awesome
Hot chicks vocal attempts = shit worthy
Video production = fucking awesome.

I thought she was average looking in the video. Not amazing, not ugly though.
I thought the production of the music was very good. The band was good for what they are. Not my cup of tea though. The video appeared to be cliche on purpose though. maybe they had a sense of humor.
I went and watched their live videos on youtube. The chic and drummer are the only ones that seem to really have any stage presence. The others just stand there like bumps on the log. I was bored cept watching the chic. The crowd was bored too. over all not my cup of tea.

I think the chick that plays the drums is ugly but the singer is pretty cool looking. To bad I couldn't understand what she was saying trough most of it.

Nice production on both the music and the video, but I thought the video sucked, music sucked and the singer was ok (not the hottest I've seen and she looks latin - but I am not saying I wouldn't hit that), but her vocals are terrible (she is like a half-cooked Paramore singer, being the Paramore singer a good singer :D). And sorry for the comments on the music, but I listened to the video as I watched it. Next time let us know before and I will watch it muted.

The drums are pretty much spot-on, nice job! Nothing bad to say about the rest of the production, either, but the video and the spoken word intro made me chuckle a bit

This, on the other hand, nearly made me fall off my chair laughing

Yeah, that Scar Symmetry video is as retarded as their music nowadays. And that singer seems to only have one eye. That or he's got a problem opening the other one