Video, photos and more of Chris and Nevermore!!!!!

MetalSteph said:
You should take lessons :p

I took lessons from Chris for a year, and each time I witnessed the prowess of such manly guitar playing my head self-decapitated itself. I mean, the guitar playing is great, but the picks that say "cool" on them, well - that's enough to make anyone's head explode from sheer awesomeness.

I'll probably hop back on the saddle in the next few months but I'm paying a few thousand bucks a quarter for school right now and I'm in the process of building a digital recording workstation. In the meantime, I will have to stay fresh with my notebook full of Brodsteen lecture notes, music notation and YouTube videos.

metalgtr84 said:
I took lessons from Chris for a year, and each time I witnessed the prowess of such manly guitar playing my head self-decapitated itself. I mean, the guitar playing is great, but the picks that say "cool" on them, well - that's enough to make anyone's head explode from sheer awesomeness.

I'll probably hop back on the saddle in the next few months but I'm paying a few thousand bucks a quarter for school right now and I'm in the process of building a digital recording workstation. In the meantime, I will have to stay fresh with my notebook full of Brodsteen lecture notes, music notation and YouTube videos.

Chris taught me how to play "Smoke on the Water" and "South of Heaven" and because i'm such a badass I had to show off to Loomis. I believe he was totally impressed with my skillz. In fact, Loomis was the only one on the Nevermore bus that didn't laugh. ahahahah:worship:

MetalSteph said:
Chris taught me how to play "Smoke on the Water" and "South of Heaven" and because i'm such a badass I had to show off to Loomis. I believe he was totally impressed with my skillz. In fact, Loomis was the only one on the Nevermore bus that didn't laugh. ahahahah:worship:

Probably because he's attracted to shiny objects.

Hey, I found your icon MetalSteph --> :yuk:

:lol:

metalgtr84 said:
Probably because he's attracted to shiny objects.

Hey, I found your icon MetalSteph --> :yuk:

:lol:

So you know Loomis well obviously?

That icon looks just like me, but why'd i have to be bald and green? I think this looks a little more like me --> :loco:

HEY HEY HEY

img007_01.jpg

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

I was just surfing and I found this forum, very good. This is my first post here, I am going to move to D.C. next week and I found many people from the greater area here, I would like to know you people! drop a message or pass by my myspace site... It would be nice to have company to have some beers and watch some concerts, or even play some snooker? :headbang:

MacBethanizedWarfare said:
HEY HEY HEY

img007_01.jpg

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

I of course recognize my autograph, and Richies, but is that Loomis too? No Chris?? I'm more famous than those posers anyway. :loco: