Video Release News

Volcane

Power Quest
Feb 16, 2003
www.progpoweruk.com
Woo Hoo !!

The video to 'Shadow's Scent' is finished..(subject to Sonia's approval)!

It's my first attempt at a music video, and I'm pretty chuffed with it. A couple of people will get promos with rough audio for now, and the fully mastered final vid will be released on March the 15th. Promos for those who request it, and downloadable from MR.com as well.

A year on from 'Dark Waters' and things are coming together nicely for the new CD. Dee has just delivered the guitars for the 10 minute title track 'St Matthieu' and they do indeed rock. Nice one fella.

Jon

My inlaws saw the vid yesterday (not known for being metalheads) and they sat there stunned for 4.5 minutes.... (in a good way) !

Now that is a compliment !

Samurai Sweetie said:
*checks mailbox...* :p

Y'know what it is SS, everytime I promise to post you something I think "hang on... if wait a bit longer I can send 'XYZ' etc...etc..."

The audio is being mastered a week today, and then a full video promo, some of the live stuff from Bloodstock, and a copy of DW on it's way to you.

I do remember, just can't get my act together... :-(

Volcane said:
Y'know what it is SS, everytime I promise to post you something I think "hang on... if wait a bit longer I can send 'XYZ' etc...etc..."

The audio is being mastered a week today, and then a full video promo, some of the live stuff from Bloodstock, and a copy of DW on it's way to you.

I do remember, just can't get my act together... :-(
No problem Jon, I always assume you guys got so much goin on with the new Album that you don't have too much time, I'm patient though, so no worries. :)

Slight delay, but the audio is being mastered tomorrow (definitely) and then the vid will be available.

Not sure how we're going to do this *scratches head* 'cos there aren't many actual places to send the video too.

Anyone got any TV show ideas ?? I can only think of SCUZZ, KERRAPP! and HEADBANGERS BALL. Any more for any more ?

Volcane said:
Slight delay, but the audio is being mastered tomorrow (definitely) and then the vid will be available.

Not sure how we're going to do this *scratches head* 'cos there aren't many actual places to send the video too.

Anyone got any TV show ideas ?? I can only think of SCUZZ, KERRAPP! and HEADBANGERS BALL. Any more for any more ?
Hmm, I can't think of anything right now, maybe the guys here at Ultimate Metal might know?

Kitty said:
Hmmm, well do you peoples have Fuse there ?

So I'm guessing it might not be up on MR on the 15th like you said ? =pout=

Tell me more about 'fuse' is it a station or a channel ??

<sigh> Perhaps it was a bit ambitious to believe that we would actually finish anything on time with the video<sigh>

I have amended my signature accordingly...

Volcane said:
Tell me more about 'fuse' is it a station or a channel ??

<sigh> Perhaps it was a bit ambitious to believe that we would actually finish anything on time with the video<sigh>

I have amended my signature accordingly...

Fuse is a music channel here in the States, wasn't sure if there was an equivalent in the Uk/Europe. It is more receptive than MTV in my opinion. It has aired stuff from Lacuna Coil and such before. :)

I know one girl who has a show on her college radio station called "Femme Metal". Very local but she tries to just stick to metal bands with female vocals. :D Wish I could listen but I don't live in her area.

Without Face are IMHO the best Gothic Metal band bar MDB ever, imagine Lacuna Coil but much much much more tecnical, they are one of the very few bands I know that can get away with writing an album of 6-8min long songs without becoming boring, they're currently signed to Elitist Records (that alone should speak volumes for them) and have 2 albums out, Deep inside (released on a small lable) and their Elitist debut Astronomicon. their site is poorly updated (they've replaced Juliette and Roomy since) but shoudl have soem DL's http://www.withoutface.com

Sounds like I need to check out 'WF' then. I have a track on a Terrorizer cover CD somewhere.

Right, our promo DVD has gone to the duplication place today. Hopefully (Providing I haven't made too much of a hash of the artwork), about a week's turnaround and then we'll get the first lot in the post. Honest.

Rest of the CD is taking shape nicely. Some pretty heavy stuff on here, a lot heavier than DW overall. Hopefully it will be finished for early may, and then a September release to coincide with Bloodstock.

Baletempest said:
Without Face are IMHO the best Gothic Metal band bar MDB ever, imagine Lacuna Coil but much much much more tecnical, they are one of the very few bands I know that can get away with writing an album of 6-8min long songs without becoming boring, they're currently signed to Elitist Records (that alone should speak volumes for them) and have 2 albums out, Deep inside (released on a small lable) and their Elitist debut Astronomicon. their site is poorly updated (they've replaced Juliette and Roomy since) but shoudl have soem DL's http://www.withoutface.com

:loco: ooo! My Dying Bride. Hmmm thanks!