(VIDEO!) What I've been up to...

The songs pretty sick dude, like he said though, the guitar tone dosen't really work out so much in my opinion.

hey thanks for the feedback:worship:

i wasnt really focused on creating a good tone, we just plug n play, then rock out. it wasnt even mixed, it was just live through a mackie then compressed into googlemush. but on a musical note, hehe, thanks for diggin the tune, its a work in progress, theres plenty more where that came from. . :kickass:

hehe cool, yea it's just that direct metalzone tone, i need to get a better live pedal. trust me, its better than the direct DS-1 sound i was using before lol. i suppose i could have mic'ed up an amp but we love the idea of not having to set anything up and getting right to the action. we pass the savings on to our fans (more riffs, same price) lolll!!!

yep, carlos is the beat monster! you can probably find videos of him playing along to between the buried and me online somewhere hehe:kickass:

if you happen to live in the NY area and want to get involved in our group, just contact me, tell me what you play and why u think u'd be good for the band..

edit: i just wanted to add in that those drums are just directly from the v-kit. eventually we are gonna DKFH that shit but we are having issues with battery, is there any good thread about triggering battery/dkfh with a v-kit?