VideoDiary

Should turisas do a videodiary? (please select the answer matching your language

• YES - Finnish

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No - Finnish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • YES - English

Votes: 12 80.0%
  • No - English

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters

2shae

New Metal Member
Feb 29, 2008
This is a poll to vote for the band to do a video diary while going throughout the uk and us. Hopefully in english, or if not at least subtitled.
Please vote! and tell your friends to vote (yes)

I have seen a few bands do video diarys now and it only helped make them more popular as people got to see funny behind the scene stuff but also what's going on with the band stuff etc

jep. but for having a video diary you need

a) a person who has time and is willing to film and feel like a paparazzo
b) a camera that does +/- good videos
c) someone who is cutting/subtitling/editing the videos
d) time and means to to the above + a fast connection to upload

so i dont think they have time (they are busy with painting their faces and dressing up as warheroes!!), especially not to edit the stuff. but who knows, maybe they do have all the above mentioned and will surprise you with the result of a nice video documentary. i dont think it will happen, but if so, certainly not because of a thread on their forum (you kinda need to plan even those things).

but... as far as i know, norther usually does some video / picture blogs of their tour (they dont need to dress up and make-up that much, so they have plenty of time *ROFL*), so i guess you should just check THEIR page instead and search for your turisas-things :)

they have done some video stuff before, there is one on the gallery section of there site in studio photos.

there you go!! i think mathias looks sooo cute and small next to petri, lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbKONc0AQ_k]tour greetings[/ame]