Video's I made (and Subbed) For evergrey :)

DRLjr

New Metal Member
Sep 16, 2008
Please comment on what you think of these anyone..I'd love to hear on how these came out...especially from Tom or one of the members of evergrey....

My latest one's made are torn and when kingdoms fall...and there are more to come...

<<<<<<Fail

<<<torn

<<<when kingdoms fall

<<<<<<<<Solitude within

<<<<Different worlds

<<<<<The dark i walk you through

<<<<<<When the walls go down This one was not made by me..but i fixed the audio and subbed it.

<<<In the wake of the weary This one was not made by me..but i fixed the audio and subbed it.

and there are more of their official videos that i subbed..at

http://www.youtube.com/user/DDsDD1983

Tell me what you think everyone :)

Especially you guys evergrey I love your work!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a lot of work! But is this illegal to trademark laws???

Evergrey themselves should be the only ones who should be able to publicly display their work. Like they did on their MySpace page.

Well i understand..But there are so many youtube videos with evergrey's music..
I hope the band wouldnt think that of me..I made the videos out of how much I appreciate their music/lyrics...I'm a musician And there's nothing i play more on my guitar than evergrey :) And the same goes for cd's etc...

If they wish,I would take them off in a split second...

It's just like a tribute To them...

Please let me know evergrey if it's a Problem I will remove them... :)

Keep on rocking...

I highly doubt this is a problem considering how many fan-made videos there are and the fact that "Torn" is officially in stores. Fantastic job on the videos man, I'm sure Tom and the rest of the band will be flattered that someone is so dedicated to their music.