Viking Rap, yes you read right, Viking Rap.

Haha yah dawg resphakt fo' da Tranås king, mezz with uzz and we gunna fuck shit up and a cap up y00 azz yo!

Taking it a wee bit far aren't we my northern european "bruthaz n' siztaz"?...

::looks at NA tour dates::

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT, TEXAS GETS HIT 4 TIMES AND THERE ISNT A SHOW WITHIN 300 MILES OF ME... (hell, most of the Eastern seaboard for that matter)

FOR THORS SAKE YOU VIKING BASTARDS, INVADE MY VILLAGE!

Maybe this is humorous, but I really hate rap, especially when it handles about the vikings, just wanted to say I hate ANY rap shit, even viking rap:-s

approaching the shore, hiding in the morning fog
eatin my shrizooms to go berzerk with sven-dawg
biting up my shield and howling to the moon
they'll see the bling bling of my axe blade soon

up to the british shore, the dragon ship is swimmin
dont be a playa hater just cause we raped all your women
my homies gonna pillage and plunder our fair share
dont be surprised if your next son has blonde hair

hi, my name is, huh, my name is, who, my name is ticka ticka THRYM-SHADY....

Haha Thryman you freak, phat w0rdz! I'm doing a little rap song of my own soon, Death Metal Hustler (Patric Agressive Mode Remix) that is going to be some whack shit. Even a few backing vokill growls. Phew.

Some of you people here take things way too seriously,,,,I thought it was fuckin hilarious.

Scourge of Amalek said:
This whole fucking thing is great.
Do you dull assholes actually think that you're vikings? Why get all offended? Read the last line of the first post...

im pretty sure everyone know they are not vikings but how would you like it if i said your great-great-great-great grandfather was an asshole.

Scourge of Amalek said:
...Do you dull assholes actually think that you're vikings? Why get all offended? Read the last line of the first post...
Am I viking? Perhaps not, but some friends consider me "typical germanic" (comes close to viking, isn' it?).
But this isn't the point.
The point is, that it goes quite some people here on their nerves when threads reappear at the top, which should fucking rest in peace...The shit was funny, but now its time to return to the grave where this thread once came from...